Imperial Japan X Free Thai

This is actually an interesting country I have ever researched about, so I'm looking forward to writing it! Also go follow Chinacountryhumans and CardigenBackyardigen While you're at it, enjoy!

Free Thai looks around hoping Imperial Japan wasn't awake, he quickly rush to another tree with a bag filled with supplies. Then he rush all the way to America, he handed the supplies to America while catching his breath. America looked at the supplies then Free Thai, he smiled and patted the guy's head. "Thanks little guy, you're helping us a lot." Then left Free Thai there, Free Thai sighed as he walked back to Imperial Japan's base. If Imperial Japan found out Free Thai is helping America, he would be furious, Free Thai slowly went into his bed pretending to be asleep hoping that nobody saw him.

The next day, Free Thai woke up, he yawned and slowly walked downstairs to see Imperial Japan sipping on green tea while looking at his papers. He noticed Free Thai and waved at him, before looking back at his papers. Free Thai sighed with relief and sat down in front of Imperial Japan, "Any news about America?" Imperial Japan didn't look at Free Thai and just mumbled a no, while continuing reading the papers over and over again. "Well, I'll be outside, Imperial Japan." Imperial Japan mumbled a okay and handed a servant the empty green tea cup, giving enough time for Free Thai to rush to America.

Cliffhanger and I don't feel bad, lmao. Just kidding I feel bad, I'm not making a part two because I'm too lazy to. The total word count is 263