Russia X Belarus

Note: This is not the kissing thing, it's a family thing. Which is why I gotten a innocent picture of them. Anyways, enjoy.

Russia sat at his desk in his room struggling to finish his homework, tomorrow was the due date and he has to finish it quickly. He was about to finished the last page when his door opened, "You're still awake? Get ti bed, Russia." Russia sighed and looked at the person who opened his door, "Aren't you suppose to be asleep also?" Belarus leaned against the door frame, "I'm concerned for you, ever since father faded you haven't been the same.." Russia sighed and placed his face against his hands, "I want to follow dad's footsteps but Ukraine won't allow me." Belarus sighed, walked over to Russia and hugged him, "It doesn't matter if you choose to follow dad's footsteps, I'll love you no matter what choices you pick."

Russia looked at Belarus, smiled sadly and hugged her back. They sat in silence, until Russia felt Belarus sleeping, "Guess I have more energy than you.." He smiled, picked Belarus up and carried her to her room. He placed her on her bed and lulled the blanket over her, he did a peck on the forehead and left, closing the door. "Thanks for giving me courage, Belarus. I'll do anything to protect you."

"Even if it means my life is at stake."

At least it's better than my last story, I hope you enjoyed it. I finally got my motivation back, hahhh. The total word count is 260