USSR X Poland

Poor Poland.

Poland sat down USSR's bed and was crying to himself. He was held captive for a long time, it wasn't even his fault he had Jewish living on him..! He cried even harder until the door opened, it was USSR. Poland scooted away from him and cried silently still, USSR sat down next to him and suddenly hug him. "Huh?" Poland said as he looked at USSR, "Look, I'm sorry for the things I have done to you." Poland was even more shocked, how could his kidnapper say he was sorry for all the things he done to him..? Poland wanted to forgive him, but the other half want to say I don't forgive you because he took his freedom away. Poland wanted to push away USSR, but he held on tight like a bear. Poland sighed and hug him back slowly.

USSR looked at Poland and smiled. Then he kissed Poland on the lips. Poland jumped and USSR looked at Poland. Poland was covering his mouth with his hand, USSR took the hand and kissed it. Poland blushed really badly and had his breath really shaky. USSR finally stopped hugging him and walked towards the door. He turn around and waved goodbye, just as he placed a step out the door, Poland scampered from the bed and ran towards USSR. USSR was about to leave the room when Poland hugged him tightly. "Wanting me to stay even longer, Poland?" USSR chuckled as he said that, Poland nodded his head slowly and USSR sat down on the bed again with Poland.

Meanwhile, they both didn't see Third Reich standing there, with his hand in his heart biting his teeth, because he didn't wanna cry. He glared at USSR and whispered, "Soon, you'll get stabbed in the back." and then left.

Hope you enjoy this, I had to add Third Reich in it because to make this like why Third Reich back-stabbed him. And this was very short, so anyways, the total word count is 338