Italy X Japan

I kinda like the photo on the top-

Italy laid on the couch with his hat to the side, eating pizza, when the door opened and closed. It was Japan, she just gotten back from her work and is kinda grumpy with her boss. She sighed and laid on the couch, "Bad day at work?" Italy asked, Japan turned to look at Italy who kinda blushed slightly. She nodded and groaned as she started to talk about how her boss wouldn't give her a rank up. Italy noticed her turning into her boy version of her, Italy quickly stopped her and she turned to look at Italy. Italy suddenly blushed and looked away, Japan knew what was going on and looked away flustered too. They sat in silence before Italy said "Hey.. This might be weird, but do you like me?" She felt her face go hot again as she looked away in silence, he sighed and was about to stand up when Japan grabbed his arm and pulled him close to (Him) Italy looked at him and noticed Japan fully changed into a guy, that's why he had the courage to grab him. They sat in silence before Italy kissed his lips passionately, Japan stumbled and began to flustered. Italy broke the kiss and smiled as Japan quickly kissed him again. They looked at each other and sighed happily. "I love you." Italy said as Japan smiled and said it back.

Suddenly, a camera was heard and they quickly turned around with Japan changing back into a girl. It was America, "Shit, my camera noise was heard. Whelp, I'm gonna go send this on PSTI!" Japan blushed and looked away embarrassed while Italy chuckled and kissed her forehead not caring if others seen it or not.

Did you like this? Was it good? I don't know, you guys decide. The total word count is 316