Chile X Argentina

Chile was in the kitchen just cooking some food for his roommates that he doesn't like, for some reason, every-time he is near Argentina, he gets very flustered and can feel his heart pumping really fast. Suddenly, he heard Argentina walking down stairs with his pajamas, Argentina saw Chile and smiled at him. Chile blushed and went back to his cooking, Argentina sat down and waited for his breakfast. Chile finished and thought about confessing to Argentina with a pancake. He wrote 'I love you' on Argentina's breakfast and handed it to him looking away. Argentina looked down and blushed, he smiled at Chile and tapped his shoulder. Chile turned around and Argentina kissed him on the lips, Chile's eyes widened, but kissed back. When they broke the kiss, they stared at each other and smiled. "This means we're boyfriends, now?" Argentina smiled and and looked at Chile's flustered face and peck his cheek. "Of course, babe."

Bonus:
Brazil was walking down when he saw Argentina peck Chile's cheek, he smiled and took a photo of them together. "You're dealing with Japan, Argentina." Then he ran of the house using his window and showed Japan the photo. Japan's ears lit up and smiled, she stood up and ran to his room. She came back and print the photo out of Brazil's phone, she took the printed photo and taped it to her 'ship' book. "Huhuhu." Brazil and Japan said together.

Hope you liked this, I have one more draft until I need to find more photos to do. The total word count is 265