Latvia X Denmark

Denmark looked at his mailbox, for days Latvia haven't been sending anything to him, he was worried. Denmark is in war right now, he just has a scar and an arm that was shot a little, he suddenly heard his phone ring. He answered and it came with Latvia, "You alright, Denmark?" Denmark smiled and nodded, "I promise I'll be back home, just wait for me." Latvia smiled and sighed, "I hope you do come back.." Denmark smiled, and heard his name be called, "I'll come back, I promise."

"Let's charge to at Sweden and then if we're close enough, stab them." Denmark nodded with the others as they got ready, suddenly planes flew over and began dropping bombs, "BOMBS! GET DOWN." Everybody began rushing for a shelter, Denmark ran and turned around to see a bomb dropping on him. Denmark stopped running and closed his eyes, I'm sorry Latvia, I couldn't get to you.  The bomb landed on Denmark and came a loud boom.

Latvia paced back and forth scared that Denmark didn't make it, he heard his door bell ring and rushed to open it, hoping it was Denmark. But it wasn't, it was Finland, Finland shook his head and watched Latvia's reaction. Latvia fell to his knees, "T-This can't be true, r-right?" Latvia grabbed Finland's pants, "PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS A JOKE!!" Finland pushed Latvia off and shook his head sadly, he turned around and left Latvia on the ground.

Few years later, Latvia walked up to a hill. He held a bundle of flowers, he placed it on a grave that said

Denmark
1945- 2066
An loving boyfriend, an hardworking soldier

Latvia sat next to the tombstone, he didn't sleep for ten years. He laid his head on the grave knowing he was about to die, he took a last breath and said,

"I love you, Denmark. But, you promised that you'll be back for me."

I'ma start looking up for ships, but just request more for me. I'm sorry for making another sad story, but I couldn't help myself. The total word count is 353