Singapore X Brunei

Singapore was known as the "nerd", he never talks, eat gum, or anything at all, but somehow, he fell in love with a easily flustered, Brunei, you could just say one punchline to him and he'll be blushing. This story will tell you how...

Singapore was walking home when he saw Brunei hiding in an ally crying to himself, Singapore walked over to him and crouched down to his size. "Are you alright?" Brunei looked at Singapore and looked away silently crying to himself still, Singapore sighed and said, "You can live in my house if you want." Brunei looked at Singapore who smiled at him, Brunei stood up slowly but fell which he was caught by Singapore. Singapore took a look at his legs which was shaking badly, there was cuts and bruises all over the legs, Singapore turned around ti told Brunei to climbed onto his back. Brunei did what he was told and Singapore carried Brunei to his home, when they got home, Singapore told Brunei to wait on the couch while he go get medicines.

Few minutes later, Singapore came back and placed bandages and medicine on Brunei's legs causing Brunei to blush a little at the touch. Singapore noticed and looked away blushing too, then he turn around and helped Brunei up using his arm as an holder, Brunei got the hand of standing up and looked at Singapore happily. Singapore looked away and blushed making Brunei confused, Singapore carried Brunei to his room and placed him on the bed, he was about to leave when Brunei tugged on his sleeve wanting Singapore to sleep with him. Singapore sighed and laid next to Brunei, he stroked his head as Brunei began to fall asleep, when Brunei was asleep, Singapore kissed the top of his head and fell asleep later.

Hope you enjoy this, I was kinda impressed at how I can write a lot in a small matter of time. Heh. Anyways, the total word count is 333.