Bolivia X Peru

Peru sat on a swinging chair just outside his house when Bolivia finally came, Peru crossed his arms and sighed. "Let me guess, something 'Important' again?" Bolivia smiled and took a seat next to Peru who started to go back to what he was doing before, Bolivia looked over to his shoulder and smiled. "Hey, that is a good drink right?" Peru looked at him confused, "Yeah. Why?" Bolivia chuckled as he grabbed the drink and said, "Good." He drank the whole thing making Peru angry, "Why did you do that.. That was my last drink." Peru groaned and slumped back in his chair, "Now I have to go shopping again.." Bolivia chuckled and kissed Peru on the top of his head surprising Peru.

Bolivia went back to looking at the sun, Peru stared at him with confusion. Bolivia noticed and quickly turned around to kiss Peru on the lips, Peru was surprised once again, punched Bolivia lightly and looked away blushing. "Do you like me?" Bolivia said putting his head on Peru's shoulder, Peru looked and placed his head on Bolivia's head, "Yes, you huge meanie." Bolivia chuckled and said this when Peru fell asleep, "I'm a meanie you love."

Hope you like it, I made this very early in the morning. ;-; The total word count is 219