Supernatural Virus {part 2}

Erika's POV:

We were wandering around our whole department looking for any clue or a source for this mess.

"The number of supernaturals are increasing by the second!" Stated Rei.

"This's gettin really troublesome..." Stated Rufus as he was pushing off him a weird kid who was biting his shoulder.

"How did he even get into this department?!" Yelled Atsui.

And as we kept walking at a fast pace with me and Rei in the lead, I bumped into someone when we were turning around the corner.

"Sorry..." I said but as I looked up I recognised that face right away, especially his eyes.

"Leon?"

"You seem to be bumping into lots of people lately huh Erika..." He said with a smirk.

"How is HE still ok?" Asked Gray while pointing at him.

"Hm?" He looked confused.

"Sure you noticed how strangely the other students are acting today, unless you're blind." Said Atsui.

"Ohhh yes...of course i noticed. I am not blind, YOU know." He said and looked at Atsui.

Atsui: ' I don't like this guy, something's fishy about him...'

"So, did you find anything that might be the cause of this mess?" Leon Asked.

"Nope not yet, but we're working on it. Wanna help?" Asked Gray with a bright smile.

Atsui: 'what the hell Gray! We don't even know him well! HE might be the one causing all this! I guess Gray can't see that he's not a normal human. I'm sure Erika and Rufus noticed though...'

"Sure." He said.

And we started walking again thinking of anything that might've caused this.

[10 hours later....]

(Just kidding XD)

By now we've looked around every single corner in our department

By now we've looked around every single corner in our department. All that's left now is the other departments but we can't go there since it's forbidden.

"Where else can we look? We've practically searched EVERYWHERE!" Yelled Gray.

"Wait guys! There is still one place we didn't look at!" Said Manaka all of a sudden as we all turned to her.

"The rooftop."

[2 minutes later]

We were already running upstairs to the roof top and we could already feel some kind of weird aura coming from there!

Atsui busted the door open to reveal a girl about our age standing there and pumping something from another thing.
WHAT AM I SAYING?! I mean that she had a container on her back with a pumper that she pumped from it some kind of purple gas.