Research & Trouble

Skylar's POV:

"A HYBRID?!" I exclaimed in shock.

The number of hybrids in Rave town is equal to zero, which means that Theo is not from our town...
Well....it actually makes sense...I've never seen him around before...actually...
I've never seen a real life hybrid in my life!

"How did you know that?" Asked Manaka getting behind Mika to take a look at the laptop.

"Here. Look." She pointed at the screen in front of her. "The internet has information 'bout him all over."

"Is he some kind of idol or something??" Asked Atsui while tilting his head.

"Course not idiot...like we said...he and the rest of his three friends: Lucas, Rebecca an' Cole along with him as their leader, created a group of the most powerful werewolves on earth...named: The Howlers as he stated."explained Rufus.

"But that other guy...Lucas, didn't seem as intimidating as the others...he seemed quite friendly." I said.

"Friendly? He obviously tricked you!" Scoffed Leon at my words.

"Look here buddy...I'm not easily tricked that's first...second you're in a bad mood and I'd appreciate it if you stopped yelling in my poor ears!" I Yelled while looking up at Leon who frowned back at me.

Damn he's tall! If only he was short! Then he wouldn't have been so full of himself!

"Tch...." he scoffed again as I growled slightly.

No one's POV:

"Hey! Stop you two!" Said Gray.
"Yeah stop...we're not in kindergarten here." Added Meredy.

Skylar & Leon: *Growl*

Gray and Meredy: *gulp* "never mind..."

"Wait...you said that Theo is a hybrid right?....isn't that where someone is half werewolf and half vampire?"Asked Atsui.

Mika nodded.

"Then couldn't you guys sniff him? Don't you know when a vampire is near by?"
He asked again looking at Rufus and Mika.

"Yeah but normal vampires like me can't detect a hybrid." Stated Rufus.

Atsui turned to Mika. She shook her head.

"Only Originals can sense nearby hybrids...I'm only half Original." She explained briefly as Atsui sighed.

"So? Do we chase him down or what?" Suggested Gray.

"Of course not! You want him to kill us or something?!" Yelled Erika.

"C'mon Guys! Have some faith in yourselves! We're strong too! We have two Dragon slayers, two Devil slayers, a sword weilder, a Kitsune, a Lion, a werewolf, a witch and two vampires! We can surely beat him!" Gray said all pumped up.

"First Gray, it's great that you're as brave as ever but still stupid as ever...second, they are a group of the strongest werewolves and their leader who is by the way a freaking hybrid, can kill us all with his voice! And third of all, they didn't do anything wrong for us to go beat them up!" said Manaka.

"Ha? Did you forget what that Cole guy did to our school building?!" Yelled Gray back.

"No I didn't forget but that's him alone not the entire group's fault!"

"Ok then we'll go beat HIM up!" He said as he started marching towards the door but Manaka grabbed him by the collar and dragged him back inside. "NO BEATING UP GOT IT?!"