Levy

No one's POV:

"Uh...Rufus...I think we've got a problem here..."

Rufus turned to look at Mika when he spotted Skylar crouched down on the ground. "Wus wrong with her?" he asked concerned. Skylar looked very pale and her breathing was unsteady and she was sweating all over.

"Skylar has a problem with small closed places...she can't stay here we gotta get'er outta here. FAST!"

Mika explained briefly as she & Rufus stood there ready to break this stupid glass sphere they're trapped in.

They both punched and kicked with all their strength but the sphere's walls were too strong.

"This's no use!" Yelled Mika in frustration.

"The hell're we gonna do now?!" Asked Rufus looking at Skylar worriedly.

Skylar's panic attack is getting worse by the second. Mika was worried sick about her bestfriend and she didn't know what to do until...

"Sis?"

Mika immediately recognised the familiar voice and turned to face him quickly.

"Yuto!"

(Remember Yuto? Mika's older brother...)

"The hell is this Mika?" Yuto Asked her while stepping closer.

"Get us outta here Yuto! Quickly! Ain't time for explaining!" Mika yelled at him for help.

Yuto was confused yet he understood that something is wrong and that he needed to act fast. He threw his backpack on the ground beside him and jumped or more like spun through the air then landed a very strong kick on the glass wall forcing it to shatter in pieces.

Rufus & Mika quickly grabbed Skylar out of the broken sphere and seconds later, the sphere just vanished into thin air. Skylar finally breathed deeply inhaling and exhaling slowly while getting up.

"Thanks guys...I thought I was a goner...sorry for the trouble..." she apologised. Then she turned and noticed that Yuto was there too. "Oh hi Yuto...what brings you here?" Skylar asked clueless.

"I'm the one who broke that thing." He answered shortly turning to Mika. "Explanation?"

Yuto was just like his sister...cold, expressionless, savage & of course...an original vampire as well.

Yuto is also the same age as Subaru, Erika's Brother...they're both in the university department at their academy.

Mika explained everything about Levy and the threats. "Anyway, thanks for helping us bro."

Yuto nodded and then looked at Rufus. "An' who're you?"

"I'm Rufus, their friend" Rufus answered while gesturing with his head at Skylar & Mika while removing his hands from his pockets. (A way of showing politeness towards seniors in Japan)

There was a moment of silence where Yuto & Rufus just kept staring at each other silently until Yuto smiled and patted Rufus on the shoulder as a way of showing...um...brotherly love I guess? (Anyway XD)

Then Skylar yelled suddenly, "We have to go and stop the others from crossing the gate!" she reminded them as Rufus & Mika remembered suddenly and dashed away leaving Yuto completely clueless.

But Yuto didn't just stand there...he dashed right after them. But Skylar stopped dead in her tracks making the 3 vampires come to a halt as well. "Why'd you stop?" asked Mika impatiently.

"Because someone's got to chase after Levy so we don't lose track of her scent" she said.

"Good point..." mumbled Mika. Then she noticed that Yuto is still there with them. "Why're you still here?" she asked him. "Cuz I figured you guys're havin trouble so I'm here to help." He replied simply.