Chapter 3 | Take Your Mind Off Things

Warning! This chapter has mature language

Classes were finally over. Luka was waiting at the front of the school for Marinette and his sister, Juleka, and maybe Rose, since it seemed like she and Juleka, were inseparable. Luka only had to wait a few minutes before he saw Marinette, his sister, and Rose walking out together. Luka was about to raise his hand to get the attention of the three girls until he saw the school's mean girl talking rudely towards them. Luka's face turned into a scowl. He then marched towards the scene only to hear the words that were being said towards his friends. More specifically towards Marinette, his sister, and even towards himself. The conversation made him freeze.

"So what if you got accepted into tenth-grade classes. Big deal. You probably just begged to get in those classes just to get close her creepy brother." Chloe began to laugh at the group. Juleka gained the courage to talk back to Chloe.

"My brother isn't creepy!"

Chloe laughed a wicked laugh.

"Are you kidding me?! Everyone on your family probably practices some sort of evil witch magic judging on how you look."

Juleka's eyes started to water. Rose's face brightened in red with anger.

"Stop talking about Juleka like that! She's fine the way she is!"

Chloe smirked.

"And then there's you. Gosh, you are so annoying! You and witch girl belong to each other. The witch and her pussy." Chloe started to laugh even more.

Marinette growled and began to tell Chloe off.

"Chloe, this is why you have no friends. You are a literal jerk to everyone! Juleka isn't a witch, Luka isn't creepy, and Rose isn't a pussy!"

Chloe smirked.

"And Dupain-Cheng. You're as big of a nobody in this school. Just to prove it even Adrien forgot about you."

"He lost interest in you too. He found someone way better than you."

Chloe growled at Marinette and started to push her.

"Don't you dare say that to me! My Adrikins NEVER lost interest in me! He's just confused being with that Kagami girl. I'm pretty sure your witch friend cast a spell on him to make him confused."

"Oh really? Then how come he hasn't said a single word towards you today or towards the end of last year?" Marinette retorted.

Chloe lost her temper and made violent gestures towards the group. Rose and Juleka hid behind Marinette. Chloe was about to push Marinette before Luka grabbed her hands, stopping her from making the action.

Chloe looked up in shock to see Luka's angered face.

"Leave. Them. Alone." Luka said in a dark and serious voice. It was terrifying. Marinette only heard that tone once in her life, and that was when Luka turned into Silencer. Marinette was then looking around to see if there was an Akuma nearby. Thankfully there was nothing, however, she wasn't taking any chances, so she grabbed Luka's shoulders and squeezed them to try and calm him down.

"Luka, let's just go. She's not worth our attention anyways."

Luka was hesitant, but he ended up nodding in response. Soon the group of friends left, leaving Chloe yelling at them to come back. Saying that "She wasn't finished with them."   

When the group was off school grounds Juleka then growled out loud and stomped her foot on the ground.

"I hate her! Why does she have to ruin everything?!" Juleka screamed in frustration.