Chapter 7 | Where Were You?!

Luka could barely sleep. I mean, he became a freaking superhero in a night! That's crazy! His thoughts were filled with the day he had with Ladybug and Cat Noir. He could barely think of anything else. It was like the same thrill that he got when he was in the mood to write a song. And that is what he did. However, he knew that he couldn't write about his adventure as a superhero since that would blow his cover, so he started to think of what else to write about. Then he started to think about Marinette. He decided if he was going to make a song it would be about her. But, then again, he would have to make it subtle since he didn't want her to know how he feels yet.

      Luka stayed up all night thinking of lyrics and playing random chords on his guitar, but because of his lack of sleep, he didn't come up with anything he was proud of. By this time it was 3:45 am. Thankfully it was the weekend so Luka had nothing to worry about. At this point, his eyes could no longer stay open, so Luka finally gave in and went to bed. By the time he woke up to was 11:15 am. Luka looked over at his desk to see his guitar and his notebook still there. He walked over to see his notes, he could barely remember what he wrote last night, it was all a blur. When he looked at his notes and saw that it mostly chicken scratch and a few doodles of his initials and Marinette's initials surrounded by a heart. Luka smiled at the sheet of paper.

      "Was I that out of it?" He thought to himself.

Luka sat down at his desk once again and began to look over his notes. He did manage to see some starter chords written down in his notebook, so he played them to see what they would sound like together. The result was something that he liked, he just didn't have the right lyrics for it. Luka thought and thought but he couldn't think of anything suitable that sums up how feels for Marinette. He needed some inspiration for the lyrics. And what better way to get inspiration than to go to the source of your inspiration up in person. It would be risky, but if Luka wanted to write a song about Marinette he needed her to be there to give him that raw authentic feeling.

Luka then grabbed his phone off his bed and began to text Marinette.

Luka🎸🎼:
Hey, you free today?

Mari💖💙:
Yes, why?

Luka🎸🎼:
I wanted to know if you could help me write a song

Mari💖💙:
Oh! Sure, I'd love to help you write a song😁

      Luka smiled.

Luka🎸🎼:
Awesome! I'll pick you up and then we'll head to the park. See you in ten

      Luka got dressed, sprayed some cologne on, placed his phone in his pocket and grabbed his headphones, guitar, notebook, and skateboard. He walked out to the front of his boathouse where he almost slipped.

      "Careful son. Just applied a new coat of wax on the old girl." Luka's mom said with a smile. Luka chuckled and nodded his head.

      "Off to see that blue-haired lass again?" Luka's mom asked with a smirk. Luka blushed out of embarrassment. His mom chuckled and slapped his back out of pure fun.

      "Don't be out too late laddy."

Luka's mom then dropped the drawbridge, gave Luka a bag of food, and pushed Luka off lightly. Luka laughed and thanked his mom. He then dropped his skateboard and went on his way.

 He then dropped his skateboard and went on his way