Chapter 6 | Snake Charmer

I am on a writing streak! The mojo is back baby! Thank you, book plans! Because I planned for how this book is going to turn out I'm on a writing streak! Now I have to write a plan for Forbidden so I can get back in that mojo.

Update: 7/23/2020 *PLEASE READ THE NOTE I HAVE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER*

Anyways, stay electric and connected <3

      Marinette, now Ladybug once again, had the snake miraculous in hand. She was now swinging through the city to find Luka. Thankfully she knew where to find him. Luka being the person he is wanted to make sure that his sister was okay. So he wouldn't leave the fight scene no matter how unsafe it was. Ladybug finally saw Luka in an alleyway looking at the fight with a worried look on his face. Ladybug smiled and landed behind Luka and pulled him deeper into the alleyway. When Luka turned around he was shocked to see Ladybug again.

      "Ladybug, is everything okay?" Luka asked with a concerned look.

Ladybug smiled.

      "Yes, but I need to ask, are you still willing to help your sister?"

Luka looked towards Reflekta fighting Cat Noir again. Then his face hardened with determination.

     "I'll do anything for my sister!"

Ladybug smiled at Luka and held out her hand.

      "Luka Couffaine, here is the miraculous of the snake, which grants you the power to travel back in time and to hypnotize your opponent. You will use it for the greater good."

Luka looked shocked, but he was thankful that Ladybug trusted him to help. Luka then took the box from Ladybug's hand and opened it, only to be blinded by a turquoise light. Luka closed his eyes and when he opened them he was met with a small floating king cobra.

 Luka closed his eyes and when he opened them he was met with a small floating king cobra

      "Good evening young hero, my name is Sass." The creature said with a soothing voice.

Luka was surprised and curious.

      "Wow, what are you?" Luka asked.

      "I am a kwami. I am what gives superheroes their superpowers. You, young hero, have to power to travel back in time to a certain point you set on your bracelet. To activate that power you have to say "Second chance." Your weapon is a lyre, with that you can hypnotize your opponent to do whatever you please. To activate that power you have to say "Hypno." Sass responded and explained. Luka nodded his head, understanding.

      "Once the job is done you must return the miraculous to me. Can I trust you, Luka?"

Luka placed the snake-like bracelet on his wrist and looked at Ladybug with a face that said: "game on."