Part 3: " Jealousy "

Dedicated to caterpillar333

A Year Later

Gauri always felt bit jealous of her classmates when she see's them with their parents but not as much as she felt when a new girl joined her class, the teacher asked her to introduce herself and the girl's name had been Lavanya Sanskar Maheshwari. Gauri hated her from first sight because she happened to see her arrive in her father's arms with a huge smile.

Gauri was instantly jealous, it reminded her off the way her father behaved with her little brother, and she hated the new girl, and yet the teacher made her sit beside Gauri. The whole day the girl talked and talked about her parents which made Gauri even more upset.

So when the new girl talked about how she had two houses,  Gauri realized her parents are not living together. She felt bad for the girl that she hadn't realized that she will have a new step mother soon. It was because of that she told Lavanya that her parents will marry someone else soon.

Gauri wanted to make Lavanya understand, but she only gotten angry at her and stopped talking to her. But two weeks later she came to school with a smile and spoke to her for the first time, told her that her parents were living together in a same house so they won't be marrying anyone else.

Gauri had been happy for her, but when Lavanya told her later that day about how her parents weren't staying in a same room, it bothered Gauri.

Because that how her parents lived and they always fought with each other unlike her step mother and father who shared a same room.

She once asked her mother why her and her  papa never slept in the same room and her mother answer had been  it was because they hate each other. So in her little mind sharing the room means the adult like each other if not they hate each other.

Gauri felt Lavanya need to know ,so she told her that it must be because they hate each other, she didn't mean to be unkind but it was the truth and she didn't expect to be pushed down because of it. Lavanya had pushed her down and when she fell ,she hit the table and scraped her knee .

It had hurt but when her father and mother both fought with each other from the moment they arrived after the principal called, it hurt much worse. But Lavanya mother didn't ignore her daughter, she had hugged her, talked to her and then only asked why she pushed Gauri .

Lavanya mother asked Lavanya to apologize to her, and somehow the new girl obeyed her mother. And yet Gauri only felt bad for Lavanya because she knew her parents hate each other, because of that she didn't mind being pushed down in anger because most of the time Gauri felt the same as well to push every down who kept hurting her.

P.S :" That it for now. Let me know your thoughts and Feedback .Hit the votes if you liked it "

Love

Juanita