Admiral Hipper and The Love of Cherry Blossoms

Baka Shikikan and The Tsundere Washboard

It's morning in the naval base and sun is starting to rise, the manjuus and birds are chirping happily (lol). In the Iron Blood dormitory Admiral Hipper is waking up blinded by sunlight coming from the window. She tried to move but she felt something, or someone holding her, she turn her head and hit something soft, which turned out to be Prinz Eugen breast on her face.

Hipper's POV

I wake up to see that my annoying little sister is holding me and somehow my face is now stuck between her tits, I struggle because she hold me tightly. Finally after some difficulty, I manage to freed myself before I suffocated between those melons, I look at her for a bit, her pajamas is messy and almost unbuttoned. I just sighed and continue to change my gray pajamas into my standard attire.

I'm now walking inside dorm heading into kitchen/dining room for breakfast, on the way, I meet Karlsruhe and she waved at me cheerfully.

"Hipper-chan!!! guten morgen!!!" she cheerfully said.

"Guten morgen Karl, and please don't called me like that" I said.

"Eeh? but I like it, it's the way those Sakura Empire girls called each other!" she pouted.

"Whatever, I'm just gonna go get some breakfast" I said and continued to walk.

"Me too! let me go with you!" Karl said and holding by hand.

"I don't mind"

We walked into dining room together while Karlsruhe is clinging to my right arm, honestly I wish I have little sister like her, not some slutty cow with oversized melons. We arrived at dining room which is adjacent to kitchen, in the kitchen I saw Bismarck currently cooking something, it's her task since she is the dorm mommy. 

I walked to the counter where there's a number of foods already on a tray and then take a plate, I took some wurst (sausage) with salad, fried egg, and vegetable soup. I sit on one of chair beside a big table and starting to eat my food, it's so good that I don't realized that my face is smiling. I then notice Karlsruhe is smirking beside me. 

"What are you looking at?" I said annoyed.

"Hipper-chan face is so cute just now, hehehe" she smirked.

"W-w-what are you saying?! I don't undertand!" I said.

"Tsun-tsun~" she teased.

Timeskip brought to you by Mommy Bisko cooking breakfast

I'm walking in the road bridge leading into Naval Base Central with a clipboard in my hand containing a report about resources since I'm the secretary ship. Enjoying the scenery while walking and feeling the ocean breeze waving my twintails is relaxing, it's still morning and the sun is still warm so I like it. 

After crossing the bridge, I arrived at the base central park where a golden Azur Lane anchor fountain is located. I stop for a brief moment and look around, to the south is the beach with a shop at the cliff's shore, to the west there is a canteen and cat officer hall, next to another bridge that leads to that baka Shikikan's (Commander) office, where I eventually need to go later.