The ruthless Alphas mate

I'm so tired but I dont know if I'm safe enough to rest. Storm was just as exhausted as I was. Just a little rest what harm could that cause right? First I checked to make sure I was alone. Feeling safe I layed down on my belly laying my head on my paws. Soon enough my eyes began to drift and I slip into the darkness.

DREAM

"Ara come outside"my father mindlinked me. I ran outside to my parents. I couldn't help but admire them. They always looked so amazing together. With my fathers black wolf and grey tipped paws down to my smaller sandy blonde mother. Unlike my unusual colored white wolf with black tipped ears.

"Today you start your training"my mother tells me. But before I can reply we hear many blood curdling sreams. I shifted immediately.I heard many voices shouting rouge inside my head.They came out of nowhere. Taking down every wolf possible. Storm was on high alert. She was a good fighter me not to much.The smell hit me first I had to keep myself from gagging. A grey wolf with its muzzle covered in blood snuck up behind my mother as she pried a wolf off my fathers back. I was froszen im so ashamed but I was scared. Storm on the other hand was fearless. Complete opposites. Storm took over to help. "No stop run and don't stop." my mother said.

She begged me to run but I couldn't move I saw him slaughter my mother and force my father to watch. It made him angrier but only seemed to make them happier in return. The same scrawny wolf dropped my mothers dead body to the ground and stalked up to my father.

Three rouges against my dad. The scrawny wolf swipped its claws and ripped out my fathers throat. I watched the life drain out of his eyes. I was frozen in place. Storm had to force me to run.

End of dream

Waking up I couldn't shake the nightmare thats become my life. But since it's true could it be considered a nightmare? No it was a flashback. I heard the snap of a twig and growling.

Oh shit. Now I knew I would die here I was to exhausted to realize I had walked onto a packs territory. The Red Dawn pack. No rouge has ever escaped to live to tell the tale. The Alpha was the worst.The most ruthless of all. Or so I've heard. He was what nightmares were told to pups.

"I'm sorry Storm"I whispered