What?

I woke up to a blinding light. “Shit".My poor innocent eyes. I rolled over and smacked right into something hard. Something hard, in the bed? What the actual fuck? Oh my god what did I do? What happened to me ? Rape!!!!!“Pay attention dumbass"my wolf says. Then the smell hit me like a cinder brick. It smelled like pine and musk best combination ever. I would know that smell anywhere.Mmmm... my wolf was purring in my head.I could feel the tingles through my fingertips and it made me smile. I would never get tired of this.

“Mate, my mate"she purrs. I guess now was as good a time as any to fully check out my mate without embarrassing myself.Besides if he caught me checking him out I would never hear the end of it.  I had to cover my mouth to keep from giggling. He just looked so cute. When he's awake he's so intimidating and sometimes scary,but when he's alseep he's just awwww. His dark hair was all over the place.Kinda like sex hair. It was so sexy. Yummy, hehe. His mouth was slightly open and he was snoring softly. I honestly didn't want to do it but I couldn't keep my eyes from wondering down. That chest and those abs. Holy fuck he was just so beautiful it almost hurt my eyes. Before I could register what I was doing, my hand was lightly tracing his abs. Wow I thought to myself.How could the godess pair me with him? My mate was turning me on and he was just sleeping!

Now I'm just being stupid what's wrong with me? All of a sudden I hear a deep growl. I look up to meet the black lustful eyes of my mate. I look away embarrassed. Next thing I know I'm being pinned down against the bed by my very excited mate if you know what I mean. I look up to him. “Killian...?" He smashes his lips against mine roughly. Im definitely not complaining. I was startled at first but kissed back. He licked my lip asking for intrence which I decided to tease him and denied him acess.He growls and lifts up my hips squeezing my ass causing me to gasp. He takes the opportunity and slides his tongue into my mouth.His tongue explores every crevice of my mouth, he taste so sweet.

He tasted so amazing. "You have to learn to control your body mate" he whispers against my lips. I didn't have time to reply before his lips attacked mine again. I moaned. Bad idea he slowly trailed his mouth across my jaw and down agonizingly slow to my neck. I felt like I couldn't breath. The way he was making me feel. He started sucking till he found my sweet spot. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. I could feel him smile against my neck which made me shiver. Is it suppose to feel like this? How is it possible for one person to turn you on so much without doing anything?

I hear the sound of tearing and look down to see my shirt ripped off my body. I blushed and tried to cover my body. He rips my hands away pinning them against the bed.

"Don't hide youself from me ever"he growls I couldn't find my voice so I just nodded. He looks at my body for a few moments making me self conscious. What if he doesn't like what he sees?"Mate will love us, he has to."Storm says but she sounded unsure.

But he growls in approval and tears my bra off. Oh my god! Am I ready for this? I softly moan his name as he kisses down my chest. He stops and looks up into my eyes.

He leans down and takes takes the bud of my nipple into his mouth. I gasp and arch my back off the bed. Oh my god! Fuck me, how can he make me feel like this? I could feel myself growing wet. I knew he could smell my arousal. How embarrassing. This boy was a pro with his tongue. He flicks his tongue over my bud slowly and softly making it hard.

By now I'm a moaning mess. I couldn't control my body or the sounds coming out of my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist trying desperately to bring his body closer against mine.He kisses down my stomach and stops at the top of my panties. He reaches to pull them down and my head finally becomes clear. I jerk away from him. How could I let it happen?

"Killian....I don't want this..." This eyes turned back to the beautiful blue I love then immediately back to black but not out of lust this time more like fury. Dude is he bipolar?He gets up and walks to the door slamming it when he left. I don't understand why is he so mad? Just because I don't want my first time to happen so fast?! I mean we just meet literally. I felt tears sting my eyes. I won't cry for him. I got up and went into the bathroom. Oh sweet jesus thank god for showers. I take of my panties and jump in, turning the water on hot to relax my muscles.

I quickly wash my hair and body, and shave my legs just in case something like that happens again. Just thinking about it makes me blush. I wash off then I rush out and dry off. Damn im starving. I wrap the towel around myself and go back to our room. I still don't have clothes but theres clothes waiting for me on the bed. Thanks god for the Alphas sister. I pull on my bra and pull the dress on. It looks so cute. A white dress that goes to my knees, and pulls on my underwear. Satisfied with my look I walk out of the room.

I practically run to the kitchen when I smell bacon. I walked in and saw my mate with his back to me. It was silent to silent for my liking. Then I remembered what happened between us just a few moments ago upstairs and I felt heat rush up to my face. I sat beside Killian. "Hi..."I almost whispered, but I knew he heard.Thanks to werewolf hearing. He just nods and turns away. That hurt whats up with him? He gets up leaving his full plate and storms off. Ugh....ok be a dick then I thought to myself. I pulled his plate over and ate a piece of bacon. Mmmm god!!!!

"What the hell did you do to my brother?!"Emma screams making me choke on my food. I didn't do anything did I?

"I didn't do nothing ok"I reply.

"Well that's not what he said, he said that you just practically said you didn't want him. You rejected him."

Holy fuck he thinks I rejected him?! "You hurt our mate.Why did you stop? I know you didn't want to"she growls out to me.

I didn't want my first time to just be nothing. I never thought he would take it that way. Of course I want him. More than I want to admit. I have to make this up to him. I'm sure he hates me.

"Hurry his wolf is in pain, he's hurting." I royally fucked up thus time didn't I?  I push away from the table, lost my appetite. I need to find him and soon.

My mate the ruthless AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara