They call him ruthless

Being Alpha I had to keep my pack in order. But I will not lie. Seeing my mate in that fight, was a fucking turn on. So hott. Even my wolf was turned on. She kicked Jessica's ass. Fuck I guess it's my job to make sure my pack member is alright.

I turned to everyone. "This is over now leave"i used my Alpha voice. Everyone left except my Beta Dylan and his mate.

"We should talk"he says lowly so no one could hear. "Aurora told me something that I think you should hear right now." I didn't want to listen. I wanted to see my mate after I checked on Jessica. But the look on Dylan's face made me stop.

"Go ahead" I said impatiently. Dylan looked down at his mate. What the hell is going on?

"Alpha...."she started then looked back at Dylan.

"it's ok"he assured her. She looked up at me and cleared her throat.

"Alpha I know why Arabella and that girl were fighting. It was because she said some things to Ara. Teasing her saying sexual things about you. And that when you rejected your mate she would become rightfully the Luna."She looked down when she finished.

"How do you know this?" I ask

"I was looking for Ara and I heard them talking."I could feel the anger building up I guess they could too because Dylan pulled her behind him protectivly.

"What?! Are you absolutely sure?"She nods. I move past them and head towards the infirmary. She was the only person in here. Good. I closed the door and walked over to her bed.

She looks up at me and smiles weakly.

"You came, I knew you would after your so called mate attacked me"she says disgusted.

I lean down close to her and wrap my hands around her throat. Her eyes held fear. Good, they better.

"I know exactly why she did it. You were never gonna be Luna. She is my mate. I am hers as she is mine."

She gasps and watches me. "I will protect what is mine." I ripped all the tubes out that were conected to her body and she whimpers in pain.

"You know why they call me the ruthless Alpha" I smile as her eyes become wide with fear.

I grab her arms and I pull my claws out. It all happened so fast. I ripped her body apart, starting with her arms. I loved hearing her screams of pain. I tore and shredded her apart. I felt power and no remorse. She threatned my Luna.

I mindlinked someone to clean up the mess. Arabella couldn't see me like this. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I made sure to get the blood off.

"Hurry check on our mates"Ryker says. I change and head up to our room.

I open the door and find our beautiful mate laying on the bed in one of my shirts and just her underwear. I love when she wears my clothes. So sexy. Damn she's beautiful I thought.

She looked up at me like she was in trouble I couldn't help but laugh at her guilty face. She looked like a little kid getting caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"That was interesting....and yet such a turn on"I say honestly and close the door.

She smiles."Really?"

Mmmm...I growled in approval and grabbed her ankles pulling her down to me at the end of the bed and I kissed her.

I think I love her.