I'm confused

Things have been going extremly well for the most part. We got over our stupid fight and were past it. I did learn that he has a bad temper though. I'm trying to stay on his good side. I mean yes we have become a little closer. But mostly our wolves. He seems distant. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't exactly mean towards me. He's been busy lately. Doing work I'm not suppose to know about or so I've heard. I don't care. I miss my mate. As well as Storm misses hers.

I flopped down onto the bed face first and screamed into the pillows. I'm so fucking bored. I mean really do I have to be watched like a dog no pun intended. I mean yes I could leave the room but the ass of a Beta is outside the door. Out of all the wolves here why did it have to be that prick? I would rather die of boredom than to see his shinning face again.

Hmmmm......what to do? Think Arabella! I look around the room. Maybe I could watch a movie? Nah. Hmmm maybe I could play a game. I'm sure Killian won't mind. It is our room now afterall. Okay maybe just one game. I smile and run to the tv turning it on. Now which game? Holy shit. How many games does he have? The tv stand was full of games. Maybe GTA 5. Sure killing a few hoes and bitches could help me let out some frustration.

I put it on and grab the controller. Time to own this bitch. Next thing I know two hours have come and gone. And I may have kinda wasted all his money on the profile. Haha sorry jackass. Opps my bad. I could hear Killian outside and hurridly turned the tv off. Oh shit he's going ti kill me. Act natural Arabella. I layed down on the bed and put a bored expression on my face. I heard the door open and sat up.

"Hi Killian" I whispered. He looked up at me.

"Hey"was all he said.

"So....what have you been uo to?"

"Patrolling"he answered bored.

"I was thinking since we haven't seen each other lately, we could maybe go out."

"Im too tired"he said.He layed down beside me and turned away in the other direction. I thought we were making progress. Did I do something wrong? Has he changed his mind? I don't want to piss him off so I just left. Great no more Beta since the jackass Alpha's back.

I wondered outside. I could go for a run. Then again I don't kind of want to. I decided to just walk around and clear my head. I don't exactly know where I was headed. Somehow I ended up in a beautiful garden. Flowers everywhere. How had I not noticed this before. Then again I actually don't notice alot. Stupid brain.

"Pay attention idiot" I scalded myself and slapped the side of my head. I heard a dark chuckle. Oh moongodess. I know that sound. I slowly turned and came face to face with the Beta. Oh come on. What the fuck? It felt like I suddenly forgot how to breath. I was frozen all over again.

"You act as if I'm going to attack you my Luna"he says. The scary part was I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"I will not hurt you"he says simply"I made a mistake you were a rouge. I wouldn't have hurt you if I knew who your mate was."

"Do....do you treat them all so badly?" I couldn't stop myself from asking.

"Rouges maybe"he says as if it's nothing.

"How...."I began till I was interupted.

"Dylan," Nick runs out of nowhere. "There was a rouge spotted on the North side of the boarder." Before I could even open my mouth they both ran away into the woods.

I've never been so thankful in my life. I sank down to the ground. Thank god for werewolf hearing. I could hear growling. Dylan came out of the trees carrying a girl. She looked up at me and I gasped.

I never thought I would see her again. He was in fact carrying my cousin. Aurora. How? I thought she was killed with the rest of the pack. How is she alive?

I could feel Killian's presence before I saw him. He was going to hurt her. I could see the hatred beneath his eyes. I jumped in between them.

"No I won't let you hurt her."