part of the pack?

It's been almost a week since my fight with the bimbo. Maybe it's my Luna side coming out but I wasn't sorry at all. She deserved it. A very small part of me wanted to apologize but then again bitch needed to show some respect.

I'll admit when Killian came into our room I was afraid he would be mad at me. It was the complete opposite. We've actually gotten closer. I still haven't marked him yet, not ready for that. And it's driving Storm bat shit crazy. Almost all the girls here lust after him, the unmated ones at least.

We're taking things slow though, not saying that I don't want him because I do. Most of the time I find myself trying to hold me and Storm from jumping him.

I look over at Killian. He's so damn cute when he's sleeping. I reach up and lightly brush his hair away from his eyes.

It's hard to believe that this man was made for me. Our bodies seemed to fit perfect together. My fingers fit securely and perfectly in between his.

"He's beautiful isn't he?"Storm states proudly. Thats an understatement I thought and giggled aloud. I felt those familiar tingles on my face. I looked up into his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Good morning mate"he says huskily in his sleepy voice. So sexy, let me tell you. I could listen to him talk all day...I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him laughing.

I pouted."What the hell is so funny?"I ask mocking hurt.

He stopped laughing and looked at me. "You just seemed so deep in thought, but you were staring at me . Kind of creepy."He chuckles and I slap his arm.

I don't know whats gotten into him lately. He was being so nice to me. Not that he was mean before just different now. But I liked it.

I didn't want to get out of bed but of course Emma ruined it like always. She burst through the door, uninvited might I add.

"Time to go, get your lazy ass out of bed". she practically sang. Killian growled.

"Sorry get your lazy ass out of bed now Luna."She says while walking out the door.

"Do I really have to go shopping with her?"I groaned and rolled over pulling the cover over my head.

"Tonight you will be introduced into the pack, but I guess you could always wear something of mine."he sighs.

That had me shooting up out of bed like a bat out of hell. I ran to the closet and put on the few clothes I had. I was wearing a sleeping with sirens off the shoulder tee. Showed my mark off beautifully. With my high waisted black skinnies and my chucks.

"This bitch is ready for anything"I say out loud to myself.

"Come with me? Please dont leave me alone with your sister!"I begged him.

He didn't even look at me. "No I'm good."

A smile came across my face as I had an idea. I sighed heavily. "Well I need new bras and underwear. I guess I'll have to ask Nick or someone to go with me so I know if it looks good."I heard him growl and I smiled evily to myself.

"Fine get in the damn car."he says. Yay me. I kiss his cheek and run downstairs to the garage. So many cars. I had to wait for them. I didn't know which car.

Finally pokey asses. Killian got into a black suv. I hurried and ran to the front shouting"Shot gun!"

Emma and Nick got in the back. We pulled out and I started playing with the radio. Till I heard No air by Jordan Sparks.

I didnt realize I had started crying till Killian pulled over and wiped my tears away.

"Babe?"Killian asks softly. I looked at him. I never told him or anyone why I was a rouge.

"Im okay just reminds me of my mom,"I say honestly.

"Shouldn't that be a good thing?" he asks.

Here goes nothing. I take a deep breath."she loved this song. She was my best friend I miss her."

"Then why don't you see her?" he doesn't understand.....

"She was killed along with my dad and my pack by rouges...."I heard gasps and Killian pulled me to him. I didn't want his pity but I really needed someone. This is why I didn't tell them. I hate being sad all the time.

We traded seats with Emma and Nick. All the way to the mall I let him hold me. When we got there I practically hopped out of the car. No more sad. I took Killians hand. He makes me happy. Maybe just for awhile he can make me forget my horrid past.

I practically had to drag him around the mall. First we hit my favorite store. Hot topic. I got like 20 shirts 10 pants and like 15 shorts. Thats all I need for now. I'll just bring him back later haha. No luck on a dress though. We've been to 3 different stores now.

We were going through rack after rack. Till a dress caught my eyes. It was a deep violet tight mid thigh dress. Finally found it. I screamed and Killian ran in looking around. He saw me and rolled his eyes. Oops. Note to self no screaming.

He bought the dress for me. I tried to leave when I remembered I needed bras and panties. Shit I promised. I walked into Victoria Secret. I like vibrant colors. So naturally I grabbed a bra in every color and panties to match. Let's just say he didn't look disappointed. Ugh. guys....

Maybe I'll surprise him sometime. That thought made me blush. He iz my mate though. Finally I can go home. Home? I smiled to myself. Yes I have a home with the guy I think I might love.

By the time we got home I dropped dead on the bed. I'm so nervous. Will the pack like me? Will I be a good Luna? Fuck what about that whore? Im gonna have to kick some ass in a skin tight dress and heels. Great can't wait. Note the sarcasm.

Fuck me I thought to myself.