Giving in to my mate...

I can't even remember how many people I've been introduced to. I don't even remember names. Killian said that there was close to 568 pack members. How can I help lead this pack?

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone grabbed me, I was pulled into a hug.

"MOM...." Killian groaned. His mother? I'm not ready. She pulled away laughing.  Not to sound weird or like a lesbian but she was beautiful.

But why was she staring at my neck? I touched my neck and looked at Killian questioningly. He looked proud.

"You're mark I'ts lovely" she beamed and I couldn't help but blush and look down.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"Storm asks. She was so proud she always wanted to show it off.

"She's beautiful, will make great grand babies,....but why haven't you two mated yet?"

What the Hell? That's between us. Luckily Killian grabbed my arm and dragged me away. He looked annoyed.

"Killian, What's wrong?" I asked when when we were away from prying eyes and ears.

"I don't want to fucking talk about sex!" He yells. Heads turned and watched us. He just walked away and left me standing there by myself with the pack. I ran upstairs to out room and sat down on the bed.

"Is sex really that important? " I asked to myself. "What if It's just sex he wants. He can't reject me without dying himself. Holy shit he's just going to use me isn't he?

"You stupid dumbass!" Storm replies. "He wants you! He wants everyone to know were his. He cares for you. He fucking needs us." She got quiet and disappeared into my mind.

How could I be so stupid. He is my mate, we belong together. We were made perfectly for each other. Yes or no Arabella?  It's now or never. I got off the bed and quickly took off my clothes. I hopped into the shower and quickly washed off. I got out and dried myself.

I guess Victoria secret is good for something. I put on my light blue bra and matching tight boy short panties. I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow... can I really do this? I feel so naked.

I left the bathroom and grabbed one of Killian's shirts and pulled it over my head. That's a little better. Now to wait on my mate. I sat on the bed. I was only waiting Maybe 10 minutes.

I could hear him outside the door. Oh shit.... He opened the door and walked in.

He stopped dead when he saw me and closed the door. I slid off the bed and walked up to him. I stopped in front of him and pulled his shirt off. He grianed in approval. He never took his eyes from my body.

They became dark with hunger. Maybe I'm doing something right.

"I've been waiting for you my mate."I said lowly.