New Luna? Oh Shit....

"Deep breaths" I had to keep reminding myself. But even Storm was pacing inside my head.

"What if they hate us?" She asked. I wasn't quit sure what to say to her. This very well could happen. My old pack we were weak compared to Killian's pack.

"I'm sure they'll.... " I was interrupted by the door swinging open and smashing back against the wall with a bang. I swear I almost pissed myself. Standing in the door way was my delicious mate. He looked pissed, till his eyes met mine and he sighed in relief.

Okay I'm so confused. Did I do something? He stepped toward me and gently touched my cheek.

"Ryker said that Storm was upset and he wouldn't shut up till we made sure you were alright ".He says above a whisper. If I didn't have wolf hearing I wouldn't have heard him. I swear he blushed! I giggled and kissed his palm.

"Just meeting the pack.....It's Hell I don't have words to describ it". He simply laughs and takes my hand leading me down the stairs. I followed him out the back door, and I felt my jaw drop. There was so many people.  How many were in this pack? Storm was excited now and somewhat proud? I'll have to ask Killian later.

Suddenly my hand felt cold. I looked over to see Killian walking up to the podium.  Fuck me this is really happening.

"Everyone quiet" I knew that voice anywhere and I couldn't stop the smile that came to my lips. I looked around and it was so quiet, not a sound could be heard, and all eyes were on my mate. They showed so much respect for him.

"That's our Alpha" Storm states proudly. And in that instant I knew she was right.

"Our Alpha, our home," I barely whispered to myself. Of course the jackass just had to hear me. I looked up when I heard him chuckle. He had that signature cocky ass smirk on his face that I've learned to love.

************************************

              Killian's p.o.v

I looked out around my pack. Someone better not fuck this up. I waited till all were quiet.

"As you all know we are here because something important has happened." You could hear all kinds of whispering between the pack members. Guess not all have heard. We've only called meetings like this for war. Some of the members looked frightened while my warriors looked pleased. I've taught them well.

"I can assure you this will be good news. I have found my mate and your new Luna" The crowd burst out into cheers. I turned to Ara and held out my hand. She looked frightened but stepped up and took my hand.

"Meet your Luna"screaming and cheers erupted from every corner.

"You will show her the proper respect. Do I make myself clear?!" I shouted.

"Yes Alpha" I heard many different voices say.They had better be afraid. I would protect my pack with my life, but I would kill anyone for my mate.

"You are so whipped" Ryker teases. I didn't answer because in a part of my mind I knew he was right.