Help

I woke up with a splitting headache. What the hell happened?  I looked around im in a cell?! Where am i? I tried to get uo but soon realised i coukdn't.

I hissed out in pain from a strong burning sensation in my wrist and ankles. I looked down. Silver chains. I could feel the metal burning down into my skin.

The mate bond! I tried to reach Killian but nothing. I could get anything. They must have used wolfsbane so I can't contact my pack.

I started screaming. "Killian, help. Can anyone hear me?" There was no sound.

I have to be strong for me and my baby, but I couldn't help the tears that fell down my face.

I knew the moment they entered the room. I was afraid but i am now a Luna i will be strong. I looked up and I saw them. Then it all came back to me.

"How could you do this to me?" I thought she was my friend. I looked into her eyes. They were no longer warm and full of life. They were cold and dead. She was a complete stranger now.

"So glad your awake now, welcome." They both sneered at me.

"I don't understand how could you do this to me?"

"You should have died along with the rest of your pack Arabella. You could have saved all this trouble. Now the blood from your new pack will be on your hands. " he says

"You murdered the pack? " I asked shakily.

"Who do you think led them in and helped them?" She asked bored.

Everything was a lie.....

Killian please come find me. I need you.