Finding my mate

We can't give up hope. I haven't stopped looking for her. And I think we finally might have found her. Or well Nick did.

We were all gathered out back the warriors saying goodbye to their loved ones. It made me sick just to watch. My mate should be here.

I scanned the crowd looking for him. He's been m.I.a. all day. I mind linked Nick. "Has anyone found Dylan yet?"

"Sorry Alpha no sign of him"

I'm going to kill him. Dylan was a great fighter. And I know this will be a deadly fight. My mate and unborn child better be Okay.

"Let's go now" I didn't even bother taking my clothes off I shifted. The others followed my lead.

The forest was a blur as we ran by. I have to save my mate. The air smelled of rouges. We stopped just behind the lines of trees.I shifted back not caring that I was naked.

"I will get Arabella, kill anyone and everything.  They must pay." You could hear growls and snarls as my pack emerged from the trees.

The smell of blood and death hung in the air, you could almost choke on it. Then I was seeing red again. I heard a scream. I would know that scream anywhere.

************************************

                       Ara's p.o.v.

I could hear yells and menacing growls coming from outside. What the hell is that? Aurora backed away from me dropping the needle of wolfsbane.

"Shit" she muttered and took off running you the stairs.  The pain Finally stopped. I collapsed to the cement ground.

I can't take much more of this. I felt so weak, I could hear the door slam back against the wall. I looked up to see Dylan.

"What the full did you do?" He yelled.  I'm trapped I can't do anything. He picked up the needle and grabbed my arm.

I screamed and tried to kick him away. We both turned our heads at the sound of a menacing growl.

I saw the most beautiful black wolf with white tipped ears and paws.

Killian found me.