My mistake

How in the hell could I let this happen? Mates yea right. How could I be so stupid. I grabbed some shorts and a shirt getting dressed quickly and throwing on my shoes. I did not wanna be here if Arabella decided to come back to the room. I walk out and go to my office. Maybe work could keep her off my mind. But on the other hand how could I work? She basically told me she didn't want me.

"Then why do I feel Storm in pain?"Ryker asks. I just ignored him. It doesn't matter she made it clear. She didn't want us. I could tell she did but then all of a sudden she just didn't? "Fuck"I shouted. Words could not describe my anger right now. My wolf was sad, me? I was raging with fury. My vision, I saw red.

I slammed my fist down against my desk and smirked when I heard a crack. I picked up my laptop and threw it across the room. I knew I wouldn't be satisfied till I let all my anger out. I was tossing books off shelves and tore the shelves off walls.

I only stopped when I heard a knock on the door. Fucking great timing mate."Don't let her in"my wolf begged. He never begs. She seriously hurt my Ryker.

"Go away"I shouted. I could hear her whimper but she just came in anyways.Hell. "Killian....we need to talk....what happened in here?" I didn't turn around, unsure if I could face her.

"Baby please look at me?" she asks softly. Baby? She doesn't get to call me that after what happened. She's still my mate though, the pain in her voice made me turn around to look at her.

"Baby?Why call me that? Go ahead and reject me. I'm waiting." I said coldly.

"Reject you? I could never reject you. Your my soul mate. You misunderstood what I meant, please let me explain."she asked.

"Fine whatever"

"How could you not tell that I want you? I can't help but look at you. I try not to but honestly I don't want to stop. When your around I feel like I cant breath and when your gone I don't want to. I like you alot. I said no because......"she paused to look at her feet.

Why did she stop? I did know she wanted to but to know she felt like this made me feel like a dick. Is it my past? She's afraid of me isn't she. This is the one time I regreted who I was. Alpha or not. I don't blame her for saying she didn't want to be with me then.

The silence was killing me."Because why?"

"Before I tell you will you answer something for me?"

"y....yes"

"Did you want me just because of your wolf? Just for us being mates? If I wasn't your mate would you still want me....in that way?

I was taken aback. She was my mate that was the point. I needed her but would I want her if she wasn't? Im surprised but yes I think I would.

"I would but it means more because we are mates"I simply replied.

She smiled a little and blushed deeply. "I said I didn't want to because I'm a virgin. I didn't want to rush into it your my mate so of course I waited for you I just don't think I'm ready yet."

Wait a second. She's a virgin. That thought made me smile. She's only ever gonna be mine. But why didn't she tell me earlier?

"Why didn't you say that then?"

"I was kind of ashamed to, I mean I know you haven't waited your an Alpha I know better, but I'm just afraid I won't measure up to the girls you've been with"She answered honestly.

There was no competition. No one could hold a flame up to my mate. I wish I had waited for her. "No competition" I answered and she smiled.

She ran into my arms and I held her tightly. I guess this was all my fault.

"No shit dumbass"Ryker replied.

******************************************                    Arabella's p.o.v

I ran into his open arms. I was so close to losing him. And Storm wasn't talking to me. Losing either one of them would be like losing myself.

"Ryker...." I heard Storm say. What? "Please let me talk to him"she asks.I couldn't deny her, her mate not after my mistake.

"Um Storm wants to talk to Ryker"He didn't reply. So I looked up at him and his eyes were closed. When he opened them they were a bright metalic blue.

"My little mate"he says softly and gently touches her cheek.

"My love"she leans into his touch."I'm sorry Ryker, we never meant for you to get hurt."

He simply smiles and kisses her softly. I could see it all and I could tell they were in love I could feel it. Way to go my wolf. They simply just held onto each other, showing they're love for one another.They seemed so cute together.

"I love you, both of you"he whispers.

"I love you too sweetheart, so does Arabella. Although your mine." He had a cocky smirk on his face.I couldn't help the smile that came onto my face. He loved us well at least Ryker did. Maybe Killian would too.

"I don't like when your mad at me"she whispers looking at the floor.

"I was never was mad at you love, more sad. we came on too strong I guess"he blushes. He actually blushed! Awwww.

"No you didn't I...I mean we didn't want to stop either but we had to, we almost didn't."Now was his turn to smile. Why couldn't it be like this all the time?