Unknown's p.o.v.

She really made it to God damn easy to take her. I looked down at her between the cell bars. Does her pack even know she's gone?

"Why couldn't you just fucking die with the rest of them? I don't know how you escaped but you will not again " I spat at her.

She was still out cold. She shoukd be awake soon.I turned at the sound of shoes walking down the corridor.

I smiled to her. If only she knew.

"Hello mate" I pulled her to me and she chuckles.

"We need to talk babe everyone's outside. We need our next plan,  follow me." she led me up the stairs and outside were we met the others.

"We have taken down her pack, but now that we have Arabella we can take down Killian's pack" I yelled. Cheers errupted.

I was always taught to hate rouges. But since they are with me I am like the Alpha of rouges, unlike my pack where I'm not.

"By now they will know she is gone. They will come straight to us, I promise that we will not lose."

I looked over to my beautiful mate. Without her we would have never taken down the pack.

She will become Luna to my Alpha as soon as Killian is dead. His pack will be ours.

Everything became quiet when we heard screaming. Luna is awake, and she was calling for help.

"Time to see our prisoner" I took my mates hand and we walked back to the cells.

She looked up from the ground, with a look of horror on her face.

"How could you do this to me?" She cried out.