Mated

His lips crushed down against mine. His hands gripped my hips roughly and picked me up against him. Every where his hands touched it felt like my body was on fire. Like I couldn't get close to him fast enough. Ugh mate bond.

The next thing I know he's ontop of me in the bed. I looked up at him and he smirked down at me. He softly brushed his fingers against my mark, making me shiver. How can something so simple and not sexual feel so amazing? He leaned into me.

I could feel his tongue teasing me, I had to cover my mouth to stop the moan that threatened to slip from my lips. Only causing it come out sounding like a groan of pleasure. He smiled against my skin and sucked on my sweet spot. I moaned softly.  What is this guy doing to me?

Then he just pissed me off. He stopped and looked down at me.

"Say it" he groans. I was confused then it hit me.

"Please Killian don't stop." I squeaked when he nipped at my pulse. His hand slid down over my breast, tracing the lace of my bra. Before I had time to think he ripped my bra off exposing my breast. They hardened under his hungry gaze. I wanted to cover up but I knew that wouldn't make him happy.

Now is not the time to be shy. He's my mate i can do this. I hesitantly took his hand and held it over my left breast. He groaned in approval and ran his finger tips across the bud. Causing me to gasp and moan. "What are you doing to me?" I tried to gasp between Moans.

He laughed and whispered against my lips"I'm gonna make you feel good baby."

"Beg for it" he says lowly.

"Please baby, keep going I want you to touch me" I moaned out. He lowered his head and ran his tongue against my hardened bud.

   He sucked my nipple up into his mouth. I arched my back up off the bed, running my fingers through his hair and tugging at the ends.

He groaned against my skin  and I felt myself get wet. I knew he could tell and it only made me want him more. He kissed between my boobs and slowly left kisses trailing down my stomach.

He looks up at me and slowly Kisses and sucks up my inner thighs leaving marks behind. My legs started shaking and he gripped my thighs to hold then still.

"I wanna taste you" he looks up at me for my approval, I feel like I can't talk so I just simply nod my head Yes. Painfully slow he pulls my panties down and off. I feel so exposed and embarrassed.  I cover my face and hear him chuckle.

He slides my tongue inside my folds. My whole body is shaking uncontrollably and he Holds my legs open. His tongue swirls around inside me,  he slowly runs his tongue against my clit, bringing me slowly toward my release.

My body has never felt anything like this before. I feel him slide a finger inside of me, it feels so damn good. He thrust his finger fast, slowly moving his tongue around. I could feel the clenching inside my body become unbearable. I gripped onto the covers.

"Come for me love" The orgasm rocked through out my entire body. I felt like I couldn't move.

"So tight" he smirk. I covered my face. "We're not finished yet mate." He whispers seductivly.

He leaned up over me and kissed me softly. "I love you"

My heart stopped and I couldn't help but smile. " I love you"

"I'm not sure what to do" I confessed.

He smiled"you'll catch on love" I only nodded.

He positioned himself above me never taking his eyes from mine. I could feel him against me. He slowly pushed into me and I cried out in pain. I could feel the tears gather in my eyes.  He stopped and kissed my tears away. He pushed all the way into me and stopped.

"Tell me when baby" he waited a few moments and I nodded. He slowly began to move inside me. At first it was uncomfortable then it felt like bliss.

I was a moaning mess. He pushed his hips faster and I lifted mine up off the bed allowing him deeper inside me.

Pushing my hips back and forth to meet his thrust.

"Fuck!" He moans.

"I wanna be ontop" Where the Hell did that come from? He Smiles and lifts me off the bed placing me down on him.

At first I slowly moved my hips back. He gripped my good pushing up into me causing me to scream in pleasure. I held myself up allowing him to thrust up into me.

"I.....I'm gonna...." I barely managed to gasp out.

"Cum for me baby" my body convulsed with my orgasm. We both released at the same time. I felt my canines elongacate, and I bit down into his neck. He moaned loudly.Finally he's all mine. I released my teeth from his neck and licked up  his blood.

I feel back against the bed breathing deeply.

"You are mine now"he looks at me.

"I was always yours."I blush.

"Sleep love." I barely heard him say  before I drifted off into the darkness.