saving her

All I could see was the needle about to inject her. My Beta! I took a step forward and growled.

"Killian this might look weird but..." He dropped the needle and let go of her.

I saw it right before it happened. Just as he shifted I lunged at him. I dug my claws into his sides slicing down. He cried out in pain.

He managed to get his legs between us and kick me off. He bit my shoulder. I felt the sharp pain and I could smell my own blood.

I heard a whimper. "Killian please."

I looked to her. She was beaten and bruised. She was covering her stomach in a protective way.

I couldn't take it anymore. Ryker was fighting for control. I lifted up my paws and slashed down his face. He let go and I watched as the blood trickled down his face into a puddle on the floor.

He was distracted. I bit down on his neck, hearing him holler in pain. There was no remorse. I tore out his throat with my teeth. I watched as his body slumped to the ground.

I looked over to my mate. She was reaching toward me and cried out when the chains stopped her. I shifted back and slowly made my way to her so I don't scare her. The chains would hurt but I need her free.

I undid the chains and picked her up and carried her up the stairs and outside. Her heart race was slow but steady. She passed out before we made it outside.

There were dead bodies laying all over the ground. Nick stepped forward pulling Aurora with him.

"Alpha?" I should kill her but right now Arabella matters most.

"Take her put her in the cells." He nodded and drug her away.

"Time to go home love."