Rouge

Nick's p.o.v.

All I could hear was the faint and distance sound of paws hitting the ground. All day and all night I've been patrolling the boarders. Killian has had extra patrols lately.

We all know why though, the warriors at least. Someone, some low life piece of shit has been threatening our new Luna.

Hell even neighboring packs have tried to warn us. She is miserable thinking the Alpha doesn't want her. He only wants to protect her. Keeping his distance and working non stop to protect her.

I stopped dead in my tracks. That smell......Rouge. But the scent was faint, almost gone. Someone has crossed the boarder.

"Alpha, rouge crossed the boarder, not sure if he's still here scent is long gone." I mind linked.

There was no reply but I knew they had got the message. Thanks to wolf hearing I could hear the growls in the distance. All warriors were searching the entire territory. Good luck keeping this from her now.

************************************

                    Killian's p.o.v.

We have searched high and low no sign of the damn rouge. He must have escaped back over the territory line. How the fuck did he get past us?

He could have hurt or killed anyone. But everyone was accounted for so why was he here.

Ryker would not atop until he saw Arabella was safe with our own eyes. We saw her sitting on the couch, she looked so lost in thought that she didn't notice I entered. She was chewing on her bottom lip in worry.

My mouth opened before I could stop it.

"Ara" She jumped and turned to look at me. She got up and walked over to me.

"Killian What's wrong?" I pulled her to me and kissed her. She was so startled that she didn't even kiss me back.

"I'm sorry love, no more secrets. I won't hurt you again." She Smiles softly and kissed me.

I sighed." We need to talk"