rouge? (Killians p.o.v) a.k.a. the Alpha

I walked out of the shower and Jessica the Pack slut was still laying in my bed and still naked. She looked at me and smiles. "we could go for round two..."she trails off sauntering over to me. At least she's good for one thing. I smirk while she pulls my towel off. She kisses me but I have no desire for that. I push her roughly down onto the bed. Just as I enter her there's a knock at the door. I can already tell it's my Beta Dylan.

"What the fuck do you want? I'm busy"I shout. I push forward into her and she moans my name.

"Stop fucking around we have a problem"he yells from the other side of the door. I get up and and throw her the clothes."get dressed and leave" I growl out to her.

She gets up and gets dressed then leaves. I mindlink Dylan to meet me in my study. I get dressed and then go to my study. Dylan's already waiting for me.

"Now what was so damn important?"

"We found a rouge in our territory, to bad she's a cute little thing. Maybe we'll have a little fun before she dies" he laughs. I smirk.

"Why is she here?"I ask

"I don't know she didnt say"he replies .

"I'll take care of it then you can go"he leaves. "I'm curious as to why there aren't many female rouges" my wolf Ryker says. Thats funny he usually ignores me after sex.

"we have a mate somewhere"he says. Forget it I walk out and go down to the cells. My wolf was on edge.Then a smell hit me. It was like vanilla.....and sandelwood? Strange combination but it went strangely well together.

"mate go to mate"Ryker kept screaming. Before I could stop him he took over and ran down to the back of the cell. He stops in front of a door with a beautiful girl in it. She had fair skin blue eyes and dark brown hair.

She froze and looked up at me. "mate"was all she whispered and smiled at me. Ryker let me have control again just as Dylan came up behind me.

"Alpha I see you've met our rouge"he says

"A....Alpha?" she asks scared.

"yes mate Alpha Killian"I reply."Take her to the house and don't let her out of your fucking sight" I say then run out. Now we have a mate we can't let her go. Fuck me I thought.

"you will love mate" Ryker says. Why the hell did she have to be a rouge? I couldn't think I went to the edge of the forest and stripped. I shifted giving Ryker full control. He needed to run and i needed to think.He ran for hours before he returned and let me have control again. I got dressed and went insdie the pack house. I could smell her as soon as I walked in.

"I put her in your room"Dylan mindlinks me. I go straight up to my room and unlock the door walking in. I see her in the corner sitting on the floor against the wall.

When I shut the door she jumped like she had been shot. "please don't hurt me"she whispers. Hurt my mate? Ryker whimpers in pain.I couldn't hurt her without hurting myself. The mate bond has already started.