Lost Emma's p.o.v.

I could not for the life of me be still. I was just too excited. I'm going to be an aunt. I wonder if she's told him yet?

"Babe stop moving, What's wrong with you?" Nick asked.

"Nothing I'm just waiting for something."

"For?"

"It has nothing to do with you."

He pouted and it looked so damn cute I just had to kiss his lips and damn this boy can kiss.

I pushed him off of me and jumped off the bed. I couldn't let it continue.  The not knowing was literally killing me.

"Baby I want you, I really do but I have something to take care of first. "

"But"

I ran out before I couldn't say no and jump him. I couldn't smell her. Hmm That's odd. She hasn't been in their room for awhile her sent barely remained there. I walked downstairs, she is pregnant Maybe she got hungry.

I checked the kitchen no such luck. Where the fuck is this girl?

"Luna you better show your ass now"I went through the house hollering for her. Oh shit! What if she told him? What if he didn't take it so well?

I knew where he would be. I ran you to his study and barged in. He was with Dylan.

"Emma?"

"Sorry to interrupt but have you seen Arabella?"

"Not since this morning."

"Hold on"

I tried to mindlink her.

"Ara please answer me. I'm looking for you. We need to talk. Are you there?"

Everything was quiet it was like she blocked me out. By the look on Killian's face he had the same luck.

"Bloody hell what did I do to piss her off now?"

"She seemed perfectly fine earlier today."

He turned to the Beta. "Dylan get everyone to search and find her" Dylan nodded and ran out.

"Storm won't answer me either" Ryker whined. Now I know something's wrong. Storm and Ryker have a very strong connection.

"We will find her brother" I assured. I followed him downstairs to the living room.

"Alpha we can not find her anywhere" Nick says running into the room. This girl sure has a hell of a way of causing a commotion. We all frozen when Dylan mindlinked.

"Alpha North territory now." Dylan rushed. Without another word everyone shifted and followed Killian.

There were at least 20 of us. We followed Dylan's sent. Killian reached the clearing first. What we saw next made us all stop in our tracks.

Dylan was holding up Arabella's jacket, it had been shredded by claws and it had blood on it.

The blood was Arabella's.