Exclusive interview with the White and Black Phoenixes

melo_marl: First, please greet the readers.

Xia Lian Bei: Where are we? Didn't we... Oh, are you perhaps...

MM: Yes, I'm your mother.

XLB: No way! My mother is called the hidden jewel of the capital (Chapter 15). She's way more attractive than you.

MM: You mofo! I'm even the mother of your mother! How dare you disrespect me?!

XLB: Hmph, not talking to a commoner.

MM: Xiao Lei, explain to your bast--d husband!

YHL: She's the sc-m author who made our lives fraught with hardships.

XLB: *activates hell mode* WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

~a lil commercial break to cover XLB trying to kill author-nim. Author-nim shows him who the boss is.~

MM: Okay, we're back. Greet the readers, you two. Be obedient now.

XLB: *slightly flinching* Ahahahaha~ My bad, my bad, I didn't recognize them. Forgive this King. You have my acknowledgement for putting up with such a crap story made by the lady to my left.

YHL: *slightly nods in agreement*

MM: The story revolves your life bast--d. If you call it crappy, then your life's crappy, your whole family's crappy! Gawd, I need another commercial break to calm myself down.

YHL: No need, I'll handle him.

MM: Good. Okay, where were we? Hmmm... Alright, let's first ask how your married life is. You've led Lei Feng to prosperity for almost fifty years before retiring. That's just wow. And seeing that you're gone from that plane, your first daughter Tiandi is now Queen. But when it comes to personal life, the people in Lei Feng didn't eat enough dog food ah. You're a disappointment to all Main Leads out there.

YHL: Are you asking or are you judging?

XLB: This King loves my wife and my little babies!!!

MM: Yea, ikr. What say you of the rumors that you raised them to be killing machines?

XLB: Uhmmmm, this King didn't though......?

YHL: *stares* You didn't?

XLB: .....okay, but that's just a little bit though?

YHL: *ignores*

MM: Ehem... in the 5th year of Lei Feng the King was rumored to have fallen in love with a commoner. Is this true?

XLB: *death glare* Oy, author-da ren, this King thinks this is not an interview but kicking dirty water in my direction.

YHL: It wasn't true. I made sure of it.

MM: *shivers* Alright let's change topic. Are you two happy with each other?

XLB: *grins* I won't have my life any other way. If I didn't have Xiao Lei, I was planning all my life to leave royalty and be a commoner. Even back then, when I already had Bao Bei and was on our way back to Da Xia, I planned to fake my death to fulfill this.

YHL: *subtly holds his hand*

MM: *sees it anyway* How about Xiao Lei?

YHL: *nods* Always happy.

MM: You don't look happy at all, you know? Your face is too indifferent, aish. Let's stop this here then. I will pass you two to the deities. They will be the judge to your future lives.

XLB: Even if I reincarnate, I will find my Xiao Lei!

YHL: Noisy.

MM: Wait! I seem to forget something.

YHL: Plug the next book, stupid author.

MM: Ah yes. Lian'er, go ahead and invite the readers to the next book.

XLB: Eh~ Why me? Tsk... You! Commoner reading this right now, read the next book entitled Not Bad! The Female Lead Returns (NBFLR). This King never liked Chen Rong, that scheming girl but I guess her life is kinda sad.... Tsk, just read it okay?

YHL: Find it in the stupid author's page now.

MM: *shakes head* Is that what you call invite? Gods, hayssss so tiring. Anyways people, the second book is out now! Please check it out! Don't forget to follow me to get the latest announcements (^o^)v

--Notice: Second Book is Discontinued but the current chapters are still posted in my profile--