Born again

- not edited-

Harry felt like a changed when he woke up from the ritual. His magic felt new to him. Different yet the same. He could practically see his magic rolling off him in waves. In his original timeline, he had been considered to have an immense magical core, but it was nothing compared to what he had access to now and he hasn't even reached his majority. To think that Dumbledore had been stealing all tis magic from him. No wonder the had been particularly difficult to kill, he had been using his own magic against him.

Sitting up on the alter, he could keenly sense every single goblin in the ritual room and vaguely sense everyone in the Bank. Even the ones that were underground. When he opened his eyes, he was assaulted by the sight of magic filling the room with assorted colour. In his later years as a hit wizard, when he was more of a scholar than a murderer, he had developed the sight. It allowed a wizard to see the magic the environment. It was ridiculously difficult to master turning it on and off but it in turn made wandless magic absurdly easy. He could see the magic, so he could bend it to his will. Those years of training kicked in now, and e found himself employing occlumency, shutting the distracting sense behind his mental walls.

"Mister Potter, you might feel disoriented for a few minutes, I suggest you take some time before moving" Harry having been part of a conclave to perform such a ritual knew this so, he just nodded absently as he continued to assess changes to himself. He wondered if his appearance changed drastically now that the blood glamour was no longer active. To think that in his original timeline, he had lived his whole like not knowing what he really looked like. The thought left a bitter taste in his mouth and he swore that Albus Dumbledore death would be the most gruesome thing the world would ever witness. And he would be dammed if it wasn't by his hand.

He absently summoned a mirror, his magic practically jumping to fulfil his wish and he heard the sharp intake of from the remaining conclave at the action. Then again, they were not too surprised. The amount of magic the boy had was immense and the backlash of its release did more damage to the walls of Gringotts than the last wizarding war. But it was another think to believe that something was possible and a different thing entirely to see it happening. The boy's magic was like a siren's song. Seductive but strong and unyielding. It practically bent the people in its wash to his will and he was completely unaware of it as of yet. They had no doubt that he would soon discover this and would not be completely averse to using it for his own benefit.

Harry could not help the sharp intake of breath that he drew in at the sight that greeted him in the mirror. He was definitely not the spitting image of his father that was for sure, instead, he was very good mix of this father and mother. His hair fell in deep red, almost burgundy loose curls till they touched his shoulder. His eyes, were still no longer hazel but now very very green. So green in fact that he was tempted to call them Avada Kedavra. It was as if he had absorbed the curse into his eyes that faithful night instead of surviving it. even his features had changed. Where his face thin and gaunt, his features were now sharp and strong. Aristocratic. Except for the cursed scare that he could see still on his forehead, he looked nothing like harry potter and he loved it immensely.

He let the mirror fade out of existence as Mara directed him towards his cloths and proceeded to lead him back through the bank. He couldn't help but notice the deep crack along the walls of the bank leading out from the ritual room and dawning realization that it was the return of his magic that caused it left something inside feeling smug. Goblins respected power and right now, he had it in abundance. He had no doubt that they would be somewhat weary of him now. Although, that certainly would not keep them from slapping him with a hefty charge for damaging their building. A charge, he was more than willing to pay. Mara left him outside the mahogany doors of Ironclaw's office with a motion to go inside. He nodded to her once in respect and thanks for her services before turning and opening the door.