Date Night

Lucius and Harry's POV

Harry let out a sigh of relief as Alexion disappeared into the floo network with his two rather unwanted guests. If that is what you would call the ghosts he had been living with for the past few days, not that he minded in the least. Then again, he had surprised himself a bit because he thought he was better at handling unruly and stupid people like Sirius without reducing them to drooling infancy in his anger. On the up side, they had been so preoccupied by thinking about his vicious words that they had not bothered to ask him about Harry Potter or anything else again during their stay, so he had no need to come up with a plausible lie. The only reason he had requested their presence was to ask Sirius to take up the mantle as Heir Black and as he had stupidly refused, it would now go to Draco Malfoy. He did not have much dealings with the younger Malfoy after Hogwarts in his original timeline however, as he had every intention to court his father, he would see to it that he boy was raised in a manner befitting the heir of two noble houses he was.

Speaking of the blonde beauty that would be gracing his home the next day, his mind wandered to the reply Lucius had sent him that nearly broke his heart but also had his cock standing at attention at the thought of what the man had done with the present he had left him. But even his arousal could not distract him from the fact that the man he was attempting to court was feeling insecure in his attention. He had immediately written a reply attempting to placate some of his fears as best he could while remembering to include the floo address.

It did not escape his attention that it was rather dangerous for him, a man who possessed the powers of the deathly hallows almost in its entirety to attempt to court and marry a mortal man. A grimace twisted his lips when as he realised that said mortal man was also already married, but that was not too much of a problem. She would just have to go, even if she wasn't a bitch like Narcissa, he would not stand for anyone aside from himself having that kind of a claim on Lucius. Besides, from what he had heard, she did not take her role as Lucius' wife and as lady Malfoy seriously, so he doubted Lucius would mind. However, that was rather besides the point now.

John had taken one look at him and his haste to placate Lucius' fears after reading his reply and not so subtly reminded him that any form of wizarding courtship ended up in marriage. Wizarding marriages were unlike muggle ones in that magic was involved and magic was sentient to a level. Added to the fact that he now had the magic of the deathly hallows, death magic and whatever magic brought him back in time swirling about inside of him, it would be very dangerous in a bonding ceremony. Aside from that, the rather abrupt bomb drop served its purpose somewhat and stopped him in his tracks for a moment.

Prior to that moment, he hadn't really given much thought to anything aside from seeing Lucius, possessing Lucius, his pleasure, that gorgeous sound he tries to smother when Harry thrusts into him with his magic, what he would sound like when Harry really thrust into him, what he would taste like, making sure that no one else but him possessed Lucius. It was like a madness and it made him look down at the letter he had started writing and realise that it contained nothing that would make a difference to the man. He had stopped and leaned back in his chair to think.

Discarding what he had already written, he started again and just let his mind wander and his hand write. He did not want to stop pursuing Lucius and he would not stop. True he did not know much about the blonde's character aside from his obvious desire to be cared for, which he was willing offer, but he found that that was enough drive for him to want to find out more. The idea of marriage was rather daunting to him, especially with his magic, but that was a while off and hopefully by then, he would have worked through enough of his list that he had had enough time to study himself and find a solution because, there was just something about the blonde, and he did not see himself letting go of him ever. When he refocused on the letter and read, he was rather satisfied with it and did not hesitated to add the floo address and send it off with Hedwig.