Unburdened

Lucius, Severus and Harry's POV

Lucius wasn't really sure what to do with himself. It was long past sun down and he was still sat in the parlour, the bills he was reading for the coming Wizengamot session forgotten and Hadrian, no Harry starring at him worry etched in his handsome face. Usually he prided himself in his strength of mind, acquired through many disappointments and lost dreams but that strength was fast fading him. He hadn't said a word in over three hours.

"I think he might be broken" his head whipped around fast to see a child sat where the black mamba Hadrian, no Harry told him was death. He hadn't believed him.

"John, not now" exasperation and frustration was thick in Hadrian's voice and even though he felt a little guilty towards the entity, he still couldn't clear the fog of confusion that was overwhelming him.

"I told you that mortals are fickle and easily broken. I do not think he was ready" the boy was staring intently and solemnly at him. Dark, midnight hair framing a pale delicate face. He looked the same age as Draco and yet, if Hadrian, no Harry was to be believed, this boy was the embodiment of death.

"You encouraged me to tell him!" Hadrian's completely flabbergasted reply jarred him from his mind and it was suddenly as if he was living the whole conversation again. He, Lucius Abraxas Malfoy was being courted my Hadrian Peverell or was it Harry Potter? Either way, the saviour of the wizarding word, high king of the wizarding world and the immortal master over death.

Immortal

"Lucius?" as if able to sense his dropping mood, which was very likely as they had an open magical link, Hadrian turned from his glaring contest with the immortal deity to him.

"You will live forever" his voice was small and weak to his ear but as least it was not shaking enough for his words o stutter.

"Lucius –"

"I am fast falling in love with you and in a few centuries, you will forget me" again his voice did not stutter but he did hear it break at the end.

"I told you Lucius, I do not enter relationships lightly. I have every intention of extending your life for as long as magically possible. And when it is no longer possible, I will have Draco and our own children to remind me of you" Hadrian gather him into his arms as he spoke, dragging his body across the sofa till he was resting against him with his on Hadrian's broad shoulder.

His words warmed him and a flush erupted on his skin at the though of having children with Hadrian. Although male pregnancies were not a thing of myth in the wizarding world, they were a rarity and usually involved an abundance of potions and spell work. But he knew that both he and Hadrian were strong enough to magically sire a child on their wild magic alone and why does that thought make him crave to carry Hadrian's children.

Besides, technically, he was being pursued by a minor. Only technically though because no minor can hold a lordship. But still, shouldn't he be somewhat repulsed by the thought of being bedded by a child. He had never been attracted to a child before, then again there was that strangely powerful looking boy that day at Gringotts but that was probably Hadrian from what he had told him so far.

He nuzzled further into Hadrian's neck as his arms tightened around his body and his mind wandered again. His suitor was from the future and he had every intention of changing it. All the lessons he had learnt about time so far was to never meddle with it. But here was a man that had not only meddled but had every intention to keep meddling. Why did that make him so much more attractive to him. He sobered slightly at the thought of asking Hadrian of his future fate but thought better of it. he had already been told that the future his suitor was from was already irrevocably changed so there was no reason to seek that that will never be.