Dilemma

"Parseltongue", Thoughts, "Normal speech", "telepathy"

Severus and Lucius's POV

Immediately after leaving Dumbledore's office, Severus flooed to Malfoy manor, a vial of high powered pepper-up in the pocket of his robes. He was not surprised by the silence that greeted him his arrival, simply nodding to the little elf that welcomed him before telling him that Lucius was still in his chambers and that the littlest master was sleeping. He did not bother inquiring about Narcissa, no doubt she was still out with whom ever she followed home the night before. As he moved through the manor, towards the north wing of the manor where Lucius and Draco slept, he noticed that as always, the elves had worked their magic and there was no evidence of the Gala that had taken place the night before.

An uncharacteristic sigh slipped from his lips as he came to Lucius' door. It was well past midday, but if he knew anything about his brother in all but blood, the man had not seen sleep till well into the morning and he did not want to wake him, intentionally or otherwise. With another sigh, he decided to ease the door open and just leave the potion on the bedside drawers for him to find when he woke. He would wait for the man at the breakfast table. So, he was rather surprised when he stepped through the parlour, into the bedroom to find it empty and a high kneeing sound coming from the bathroom. He did not even stop to consider the type of sound it was, he just registered the curse words thrown in between the highly pained somewhat breathless moans (?) before he threw open the door, wand in hand healing spell at the ready only to stop in his tracks at the sight that greeted him.

Lucius, his brother in all but blood, the brother he always thought to be somewhat innocent in these things, was kneeling in his massive bath tub, the shallow water lapping at the curve of his pale arse. Back curved and head thrown back in ecstasy. Hip slightly thrusting, one hand clutching at the edge of the tub while the other pumped his rather impressive pale, blushing length all the while a rather large glass dildo filled with a technicolour of magic pounded into his arse. If Severus did not see this man as a bother, the sight, not to talk of the sound would have had his body responding in kind, but as it is, he just felt like running to the sink and washing is eyes out.

"SEVERUS, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Lucius shouted, his haze of pleasure broken as Severus rushed into the room.

"YOU, WHAT THE FUCK, I THOUGHT YOU HAD FALLEN AND WERE DYING OR SOMETHING!" he shouted right back.

"OR SOMETHING!"

"I CAN SEE THAT!" not knowing what to do, they both awkwardly stared at each other for a few moments. Very uncomfortable moments because the dildo is still ponding into Lucius and he's still hard and leaking and trying very hard to hide it. "I'll be in the parlour. Take your time" Severus smirked at his brother as he turned and made his way out to the bathroom, not missing the deep blush that graced his face. He would enjoy grilling the man about this new behaviour and the reason behind it because his brother did nothing without a reason.

Despite knowing Severus was waiting for him, Lucius still took his time in the bathroom and with none of them thinking to cast a silencing charm. It was an awkward few moments when the blonde man first joined his brother in his personal parlour. He fidgeted with the hem of the casual robes he wore under the penetrating gaze the dark eyed man pinned him with and cast his eyes wide trying to find something to talk about. Finally giving up, he blurted out the first thing he could think about, "it was a present". They both knew what he was referring to.

"Who has the nerves to give that kind of present to you?" Severus asked, his brows climbing. He knew the kind of reputation the Malfoys had and to be able to give a Malfoy a dildo as a present, the person had to have balls made of diamond. Only he knew how truly down to earth and submissive his brother was inside because of how close they were.