Your Majesty

(one month later – September)

Harry was getting ready to attend a trail. His godfather's trail. It has been just under one month since he finally took up the Black lordship and asked Ironclaw to look into getting the man freed. He had of course provided evidence of his innocence by going to the Burrow and relinquishing them of the rat without their knowledge.

As he bathed, his mind wandered. He knew that he couldn't leave Sirius to rot in prison till he broke himself out. But, he didn't know if he wanted any further contact with him. In his original timeline, he had been immature, dogmatic and he didn't really see, or love Harry. No, he loved the loved the boy he expected Harry to be and who Harry acted like around him. In hind sight it probably wasn't the best that he did that, but the man had broken out of Azkaban and then, Harry though he deserved a little comfort in the form of continued ignorance. The man that he was now, would not be able to spar the man anything, and Harry didn't think he could quite handle the kicked dog look that would be sent his way on that occasion. His first though was to just kill the man. That way, he didn't have to think about how to behave around him and he is technically saved from the dementors. He was a hit wizard and he could definitely do it without drawing suspicion to himself, but the little naïve Harry he thought he had successfully murdered, who still had morals wouldn't let him. So, he would have to settle for the next best. Keep him at arm's length for the mean time and if it turns out that there is need of him later or he seeks Harry out himself, then he would try to communicate with him.

For today however, he just wanted to attend and see the look on Dumbledore's face when he realised that one of his carefully placed pawns have slipped away from him. Oh, he had no doubt that Dumbledore would snatch Sirius up immediately he was declared a free man, well he would try. Harry has already arranged with the law wizard he hired, one Mr. Edgar, for Sirius to be immediately transferred to a private ward in Saint Mungo's to undergo treatment for his experience with the dementors. He'd left strict instructions with the Medi-witches and wizards that will be looking after him not to let anyone in to see him before he is declared well enough to enter society again. Maybe by then, Harry would have a more concrete plan on how to approach the man. As of now though, Sirius had nothing Harry needed. No power, no money, and no standing in society. To be honest, he was no better than a muggle-born just entering the wizarding world, except of course for the fact that he was an ex aurora.

Jade green robes that brought out the Aveda in his eyes were laid out and waiting for him when he entered his bedroom. He raids an eyebrow in curiosity when he saw John laying on his bed, wearing long white shirt and poking the buttons on his shirt like a curious child.

Since he visited the Mortem vault the previous month, the entity has stayed with him, either in his phoenix form or his human form, sometimes even taking on a snake form so he could lounge by the fire with Zilvinas or go hunting with him. And because the entity had no need for food, Harry's study was often littered with the poor creatures he managed to kill on his hunt. Sometimes, he would even compete with Zilvinas to see who could bring the most or the largest kill, prompting John to bring him a mountain troll once. He shook his head at the memory, his life even as when he wasn't Harry potter was definitely not boring.

"Would you like to accompany me to the trail today, John?" Harry asked over his shoulder as he walked into his wardrobe for underwear before re-entering the room and putting on the robes laid out for him.

"I'm still mad at you"

"Ahh" understanding dawned on Harry as he moved to the dresser to take in his appearance. He sighed as his eyes found the streaks of white running through his deep red hair. They had appeared about two weeks after meeting John. The entity had later explained that it was likely a physical manifestation of the power of the Hallows and it may become pronounced as he continued to absorb the powers.