The Spiting

"Parseltongue", Thoughts, "Normal speech", "telepathy"

Remus and Sirius POV

Sirius had been in St. Mungo's since his release from Azkaban three months ago. The only ones that visited him were Remus and the law wizard Mr. Edgar. It was the man's client that had asked for Sirius' trial and no matter how many times he had begged to meet the man so that he could thank him, he has been refused. Mr. Edgar promised him however, that his verbal and written thanks were being passed along each time, even though he would have preferred to render the thanks in person.

This unknown man had done so much for him, it was beyond words. He had a private suit at the hospital and all the Medi-wizards and witches and mind healers caring for him were sworn to secrecy. Even Remus had to swear a vow of secrecy when he had first been invited to visit. In a few weeks' time he was being moved to one of the Black residences abroad. France specifically. When Mr. Edgar had brought the idea to him, he had been asked to choose which of the residents he would like to be moved to and the chateau in France held the best memories for him. He was really looking forward to the move for a couple of reasons, one he didn't want to have to deal with Dumbledore for a while. Remus, bless his poor soul, told him how adamant he had become for any information about him. Especially his plans concerning his Godson now that he was free. Secondly. Scotland hasn't held the best of memories for him for a while and he was looking forward to somewhere he could breathe some fresh air.

As his mind once again turned to his godson, his mood took a somewhat depressive turn. It was not as if he had not thought of Harry because he had. Not one day went by that he did not think if what would have happened had he not given into his anger and instead, went into that house, picked up his godson and comforted him. Maybe they would be living comfortably in one of the Black manors right now, preparing for Hogwarts. But he knew that in his current state, with his mind so broken if somewhat on the mend, that he was of very little use to the boy. For crying out loud, he still could not sleep in total darkness because he suffered from constant hallucinations. Besides, Mr. Edgar promised, under a wizard oath that Harry was safe and well looked after.

However, the fact that it was a Black residence he was moving to had set off warning bells in his head. Only the Lord of the House of Black can open any of the Black residences as any that are not in use by members of the family have all been shut down since the death of the last lord. When he last checked, he was the heir apparent to the tittle despite his mother trying to blast him from the family tree, but he had no doubt that after his time in Azkaban, the magic wouldn't accept him anymore. In the case where there was no lord, the houses can be opened by any member of the direct line. Which left absolutely nobody, Andromeda was disowned so she wasn't part of the family anymore, Narcissa would rather kill him herself, and he'd left Bellatrix behind in Azkaban. He knew Harry and Draco were too young for the tittle so maybe it was someone magic chose from an indirect line. Maybe his father had affair. He definitely wouldn't be surprised with a wife like Walburga Black. Whoever they were, for the mean time, he did not care, he was just thankful. There was no need to say that he had many questions. Questions he was hoping someone would answer before he went stark raving mad from keeping them bottled up, but he could wait.

"Heir Black, I see you are up and about today" Sirius turned from the window he was staring out of, not missing the address but chose to ignore it for the moment. Mr. Edgar was followed by a Medi-wizard who moved towards Sirius immediately and started reading off the parchment that followed him while Mr. Edgar moved to take the visitors seat by the bed.

"Good afternoon Mr. Edgar" Sirius replied in greeting before turning to the Medi-wizard who was now smiling at him.

"Well Mr. Black, you seem to be doing well enough. We will keep you on till the about mid-week next week to make sure this pattern is not just a fluke then you will be discharged. Mr. Edgar has already sorted out your payment. You will have to take some potions for a while for your muscle mass and bones so do not forget to pick those up on the way" the Medi-wizard Sirius had come to know as Jude smiled as he waved his wand, making a copy of the floating a parchment and vanishing it somewhere.