Date night - continued

Lucius and Harry's POV

"I see the attraction"

"Shut up"

"He is really fair, like fresh snow"

"He's mine"

"You don't share well, do you?"

"I remember a certain someone near tears just yesterday at the prospect tha-"

"Ah, I think he's waking" Harry immediately whipped his head to the bed to check on the sleeping man.

"Get out" he hissed to the snake curled around the head of the arm chair he was sat in by the bed.

"You are in a very strange mood" Harry sighed in exasperation at the snake whose tone had taken on a teasing but contemplative edge. Before he could reply, Hedwig came swooping through the window that had been charmed to open to her magical signature, a letter with the Gringotts seal on it.

"Thank you, girl," he smiled, petting her head before she perched on the other head of his chair to begin grooming his hair.

"Who sends a letter so late?" John grumbled curiously from his other side, moving closer to look at the letter "or should I say so early?".

"Gringotts" Harry replied quickly scanning the letter "they have finalised the documents that will allowing me to enter Bellatrix Lestrange's personal vault and retrieve the final Horcrux".

"And might I ask what you intend to do with those abominations when you have all of them?" there was definitely no teasing edge to John's voice as he spoke now, his words coming out in vicious near violent hisses. With a sigh, Harry banished the letter to his office and settled back into the chair, his eyes trained on Lucius' sleeping form but his mind somewhere else.

To be honest, he had been so preoccupied with thoughts of Lucius and Dumbledore that he had not given much thought to Voldemort recently. However, now that matters concerning him have come to head, it would seem that the time has come for him to come out from behind his castle walls. Although he had hoped that he would be able to claim Lucius in every sense by them.

"I plan on resurrecting him, then forcing him to assimilate all the horcruxes"

"Why not just kill him and destroy them. That would make me much happier" the entity grumbled even though Harry could tell he was slight happy that the horcruxes would not be in existence for much longer.

"Me too in a sense. However, I have no intention of taking leadership over the wizarding world after I am done raising it and he would make a good leader. After I am done with him"

"Of course" Harry smirked at the mirth he could hear in John voice. "You do know that the assimilation of a horcrux, especially done unwilling is a very painful process"

"Do you care?" both of their eyes locked, sharp, knowing and full of amusement at the suffering they were going to be soon inflicting on an unsuspecting individual.

"Oh, definitely not. Rather looking forward to it actually. Souls are precious, and it is an unforgivable sin to mutilate it in such a way. Do as you wish with him."

"I wasn't really seeking your permission or approval" Harry grumbled at the entity that was now unwinding himself from the chair.

"You have it regardless" he was about to send the entity who was now at the door a rather rude reply when he was cut off "Your human is waking." Why did it annoy him so much when he got the last word? Harry grumbled to himself as he stood from the chair and moved to sit by the bed where Lucius was stirring.