Yule Gala

"Parseltongue", Thoughts, "Normal speech", "telepathy"

(Time skip – December)

Its been three months since Sirius' trial and Harry has long since put everything concerning his god father out of his mind. He had of course granted Remus permission to visit Sirius in St. Mungo's for the mean time under some conditions. An unbreakable vow to not in any way tell anyone where he is being kept or anything he finds out during his visit that he didn't already know. Harry had plans of moving Sirius abroad to one of the Black estates just to keep him further away and Remus was given the option of going with him, and the fact that someone on someone in Dumbledore's order knew and couldn't tell him must be killing him but was making Harry's day.

Other, equally important things have also happened during the last three months. Estelle Castle, now officially Iris Potter Peverell Slytherin Black Evered, first princess of the wizarding world had been found. The man he hired through Gringotts to find her had done so apparently as her mother was trying to sell her in the more gruesome part of Knockturn Alley and Bought her. For the first month, she would not believe a word he told her, and he had to bride her if he wanted to do anything for her. He could not be with her always because he had estates to care for, so he assigned her a personal houseelfe, Eva to act a play mate of a sort. Since her arrival though, she had settled into the notion that he was not going to get rid of her, make work for her meals or mistreat her. She knew now that she was his sister, even in blood and that made her a princess and anyone who insulted her was liable to be ostracized from the wizarding world for it. after all, she now carried Evered Blood in her.

He made sure when she was found, that no one could take her from him. He had the goblins do a complete purge and blood adoption that almost killed her in her malnourished form. It basically stripped her blood of any biological elements from her original parents and replaced it with the one in his blood, so it was as if she too was born by James and Lily Potter. He did not second guess himself this decision by thinking about what his parents would have thought or what everyone else would think because he really did not care. His parents are long dead, and this girl was the only one he had in his life through a very difficult period of it and he was not going to give her anything but the best. In any life that he came across her.

That was not his problem now though. His sister was doing more than okay. No, his problem was the invitation to the Malfoy Yule Gala that had just arrived addressed to Lord Peverell and family. He had no intention of entering society any time soon, and even less on an intention if making society aware of his little sister. But this was a golden opportunity to enter Malfoy Manor and retrieve the dairy horcrux, way ahead of the schedule he gave himself. Already, he had the one in himself, the ring and the locket. The diadem was in Hogwarts and Nagini will not be made a horcrux for a few years yet, so that left two out of his reach. As the head of the house of black, he could request to enter to enter Bellatrix's personal vault where it is being held but he needed a good reason which he did not have yet.

"What are you thinking so hard about now?" john sounded so put out that it started Harry for a second.

"Huh?"

"You were frowning and nattering to yourself" the entity spoke, sipping daintily from a proclaim cup, Harry swore was part of Iris set she sued to play with her dolls. John still wore the form a young delicate, if somewhat intense dark haired young boy, and thanks to the death magic that he was rapidly absorbing Harry was quickly towering above the entity's chosen form. John had explained to him a few days after his godfather's trail when he'd woken looking like a teenager that the death magic manifested physically differently. It seemed that it had chosen to age him. When his ageing reached his physical prime, it would stop, for ever, but for now, he continued to age. Currently, he looked to be in his early thirties. The malnutrition that had forever stunted his growth in his previous timeline also seem to have vanished because he filled out seemingly overnight. Broad shouldered, tall, muscled, straight cut aristocratic jawline. The only traces of James and lily potter left physically on him were his killing eyes, his height and his deep red hair. His eyes were one of the first things to have been fixed and his hair now sported a white streak at the temple. He rather liked it.