The Start Of Something

Violet-Mae Henderson had always been head of the house ever since her dad walked out on her and her younger sibling, Dustin, but she didn't mind that responsibility- if anything it only made her the young woman she is now.

Through the departure of her dad and her mom going into some kind of denial over the fact that she had been left for a super skinny, super blonde modal from Miami- Violet built a strong relationship with her younger brother, she was more then just a sister to him she was like his best friend, mom, dad, and partner in crime all in one. Which is why last year when a little girl with 'the force' as Dustin called it and a strange buzz cut was wondering around the forest after the mysterious disappearance of Will Byers the first person he asked for help was his sister who at first was hesitant to the whole idea of harbouring the girl in the Wheelers basement, but eventually gave in to her brothers pleads and helped with the girl.

It was no secret that last year was crazy for everyone. The disappearance of Will Byers had Hawkins turned upside down. But the people it effected the most was the ones closer to the situation: including the both of the Henderson siblings. Violet still to this day can't quite believe that when she agreed to help Steve apologise to Jonathan after seeing him scrubbing something to do with Nancy Wheeler being a slut of the movie theatre that she has signed her self up to battling a demogorgan with Nancy Wheeler, Steve Harrington and Jonathan Byers.

She was especially horrified to learn that the exact same beast had gone on to attack the kids she mothered and loved dearly- but nothing hurt more then learning that the numbered girl that violet had grown to love and care for just like she did with all of the kids had disappeared into thin air after defeating the demogorgan leaving Violet devastated and Mike ... well lets just say he was coping the worst as he felt the most towards El. But there is always a silver lining within a bunch of dark clouds and that silver lining was Will Byers coming back from the upside down. It was a miracle. A god damn miracle that everyone was grateful for.

A year later and the wound had not healed but was beginning to feel less sore. However Violet couldn't help but feel this strange sensation in the air like that feeling you get before a great storm. You know it's coming and you can feel some kind of force trying to push you indoors and take cover- to get away from the danger... Violet felt all of this. She was a smart girl and knew something was brewing in the small town of Hawkins. But she pushed that feeling to a side blaming it on her paranoid mind.

Things were different then they were a year ago for Violet. For one she had rekindled her relationship with the king of Hawkins high- Steve Harrington. The two had a strange relationship that blossomed from one drunken night after Tommy's Birthday party...
However all that was pushed aside when Nancy Wheeler came into the picture and well Violet was pushed out of that picture... but after battling a demogorgan with him things changed and their friendship became even stronger.

Nancy Wheeler who had always been a bit to introverted for Violet had also taken Violet by surprise when she whipped a pistol in front of her handling it like a pro making Violet reconsider her opinion on the girl and ever since the two has also become close. The second thing she took from last year was not to take things especially the people in your life for granted.

She loved all the kids but had always been especially close to Will as she spent the most time with the Byers boy so his disappearance really hit her hard and the whole process of getting him back had cause a whirlwind of emotions. This ultimately taught Violet that you can't take life for granted...

Violet was now entering her last year of high school and she couldn't be more pleased. She has the best friends, she was working her way up the cheerleader ranks as co captain of the cheer team and she was doing well in all her subjects despite last years drama. To say life was going well for Violet-Mae Henderson was a understatement- well that was until a blue Camaro came zooming into her life and almost hit her...