Will The Wise Part 2

.•.

Because Jonathan had skipped the day again and Violet had just made a whole big deal about not getting a ride with Steve she was now seeking out the owner of a certain blue camaro

Because Jonathan had skipped the day again and Violet had just made a whole big deal about not getting a ride with Steve she was now seeking out the owner of a certain blue camaro. And eventually she found what she was looking for but it looked like Billy was just about ready to set of so without giving it a second thought Violet sprinted across the parking lot slammed her hands down on Billy's car and yelled "stop!"
Billy's face was half amused half angry and well Max just looked as if she was about to cry.
"Sparky, get your paws of my car" Billy yelled over his engine and quickly Violet removed her hands off the car and walked to Billy's open window crouching down slightly to speak to him.

"I'm sorry to ask this but is there any chance I could get a ride with you guys considering you drive past my house anyway" Violet asked a little ashamed that she had to ask Billy for a ride home, but it was too hot to walk...
"Sure thing sparky. Max jump in the back" Billy ordered his sister causing the Henderson girl to frown.

When Violet hopped in the car she could feel the stare of about 100 girls but she didn't care- she wasn't walking home in this heat.
" are you alright Max?" Violet asked turning her head to meet the girl who was almost in tears.
"Yeah I'm fine" she muttered
"If it's the boys I can talk to Dustin if you want" Violet asked knowing that she was having a hard time trying to fit in with the group. If it was up the Violet she would tell Max all about last year but she couldn't- not when it could put people in danger. At the mention of boys Billy perked up suddenly taking a interest in Max and Violet's conversation.
"What boys" Billy asked and Max discreetly shook her head a Violet who got the sign that she shouldn't tell Billy about her brother and his friends being close with Max.
"Well you know just boys in general" Violet said innocently "Max is a pretty girl I'm sure all the boys have a crush on her" Violet explained.
"You'd know all about that wouldn't you?" Billy teased.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Violet was quick to question him and his cocky smirk.
"You today yelling at Harrington for not answering the phone and forgetting to pick you up this morning. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole school heard you shouting. You were extremely loud sparky" Billy mused and Violet gave a small laugh remembering how mad she was- she did feel guilty but he deserved it for being a jerk.
"Yeah well... he deserved it" Violet chuckled. 

With the speed Billy's car was going at it was hard to make out where they were but Violet- having grown up in Hawkins and knowing it like the back of her hand knew exactly where they were so it came as a surprise when Billy sped right past her house.
"Billy, if you think you can trick me with your cars insane spend then you can think again because I know we have just drove right past my house"
"I'm not trying to trick you" Billy chuckled.
Max had never really seen Billy like this- all jokey and ... happy. It was freaking her out a lot. She didn't know whether he was being genuine or trying to get in Violet's pants like he did with the rest of the girls leaving Max worried for her closest and only girl friend.
"So where the hell are we going?"
"My house"
"Why?"
"Well... I- I thought we might as well get a start on that biology project" Billy almost stuttered making Violet raise a eyebrow in his direction
"Okay. Sure but your going to have to feed me" Violet said with a smile on her face which quickly disappeared when she saw the suggestive look Billy was giving her. "Ew not like that you pervert! I meant I'll be wanting some form of food"