Our Sins

.•.

Violet woke up that morning feeling disoriented

Violet woke up that morning feeling disoriented. Where was she and more importantly who's arms where wrapped around her waist. But it didn't take Violet long to figure it out as she shot up from the bed waking Billy up.
"The fuck are you doing sparky" Billy spoke is his raspy morning voice. A voice that would send thousands of girls into fits if they heard it but not Violet not today. Her guilt was already eating her alive.
"Well last night was nice but I'm going to head off now" Violet quickly spike as she through her top and jeans back on. Bill perched himself up watching her fumble around getting changed.
"So you don't want me to drive you to school?" He smirked
"No" Violet quickly responded sitting back on his bed to put her shoes on "This was a one time thing and it can't happen again okay? I had a miner laps of judgement last night and I'm sorry for that-"
"I'm not" Billy quickly interrupted causing Violet to snarl at him
"But this is over now" Violet finished her sentence off as she finished tying her whole W a standing up for the bed. "Now do you want me to take the window or the door" Billy smiled up at her shaking his head
"We both know this isn't the last time for us sparky. It never is. And you can take the window" Billy said standing up opening the window waiting for her to hop out.
"Yeah we'll see about that"

~§~

Violet as usual arrived to school with Steve and then went off to her locker. She had one goal in mind today and that was to apologise to her friends. So heading towards there morning hangout spot she felt slightly nervous at the sight of all her friends laughing and joking together. It shocked her to see Marcus' hand entertained with Janes but a warm feeling inside her exploded to see the two finally together. As she got closer her friends saw her and Violet felt starred down and knew this I'm sorry speech would have to be epic.
"I'm sorry" she stared off feeling all eyes glued to her. "I'm so Fucking sorry I've been a terrible friend and I hate myself for it. You were right Jane I was so involved with myself I failed to see what was going on around me. I was selfish. I had a lot going on with my brother and his friends and then I had all sorts of boy drama. But I promise you if you give me another chance I won't let any of you down again. I missed you guys, I don't want to go through my school year with out you" Violet's eyes were filled with hope as all her friends stayed silent. A grin fell in to Marcus' face as he pulled Violet into a big hug.
"Of course we forgive you. Don't be silly." He said pulling away from her. Violet looked at the others and they all had big smiles on their faces. Before she knew it she was in the arms of Violet and Mary engulfed in a massive hug.
"I'm so sorry guys"
"Oh shut up and just hug us back" Jane laughed.
"Thank god your back; I'd had enough of third wheeling constantly" Mary laughed.
"When did this happen ?!" Violet squealed at her two friends who were turning bright red.
"A few weeks ago" Marcus muttered
"Awh guys" Violet cooed.
"Wait did you say boy trouble before?" Jane tried to switch the subject
"Oh yeah do tell V" Marcus joined in
"Oh... yeah but it's all sorted now so nothing to tell really" Violet said looking to the ground
"You know we will just keep I'm pestering you so you might as well just tell us now" Mary said.
"Fine I may of slept with a boy and then kissed another" Violet said not wanting to reveal the identity of her 'lover'
"Oh my god you had sex with someone?" Mary squealed
"Yes Mary keep your voice down" Violet snapped
"Who?" Marcus asked curiously
"Errrr. Billy" Violet muttered hoping they wouldn't hear but they did.
"Hargrove" Jane was quick to respond
"HARGROVE" Mary shouted
"Shhhhhhhh"
"Sorry"
"Listen it was a one time thing but it's over now and I'm not doing it again" Violet explained
"You don't like him do you?" Mary quietly asked
"I can't" Violet mumbled
"You didn't answer the question" Jane smiled at her friend knowing that she was catching feelings.
"She doesn't have to guys back off. Now who's the other boy don't tell me it's Harrington" Marcus joked but seeing the serious look on Violets face his laughter quickly stopped
"HARRINGTON" he shouted
"Shhhhhhhh"
"Sorry"
"Yes me and Steve may of shared a kiss whilst we were ... babysitting but it was a heat of the moment kind of thing and we've talked about it and we both think it would be too weird for us to you know be together" Violet explained her boy problems once again.
"I like you and Steve together" Mary stated "you two suit. Your like a perfect balance"
"No. Her and Billy suit more. He is dangerous and every girl loves a bit of danger" Jane countered "Steve's too safe"
"Steve not safe." Mary muttered to herself
"It doesn't matter I'm not going to date any of them" Violet said and in that note the bell rung signalling class had started.