Will The Wise

.•.

"HELP! SOMEONE

"HELP! SOMEONE. HELP!"

Violet's screams pierced the ears of Mike who ran out to see what was going on. When he came outside he saw Violet holding Wills body close whilst she violently sobbed.
"Violet? What happened?" Mike voice was laced in concern for his two friends
"Mike I don't know... he just-" Violet weeped out not being able to bring herself to tell Mike about what she saw as tears streamed down her face.. Violet's blurry vision managed to catch on to the boys, Max as Joyce running out towards them.

"I found them both like this" Mike said to the older woman. Violet stepped away from the boy so his mother could step in.
"Violet what happened"
"He was running out so I followed him and he started screaming go away and he- he sounded like he was being tortured and he was terrified. It felt like the world went cold and the happiness was being sucked out of everything and that is when he started shaking."
" I think he's having another episode" Mike explained but Violet didn't believe that for a second. She saw his last episode at the arcade and it was nothing like this one. She could explain the horror of seeing Will like this- it made her want to be sick.
"Will. Will. Will." Joyce tried to snap her boy out of it. "Sweetie wake up, its mom. Will, Will please just wake up. Please wake up" Violet felt the atmosphere go from cold to freezing as Joyce painfully begged for her son to wake. It was a strange feeling that made her hairs stand on edge and she could tell that this storm she had been feeling was about to strike- it was just waiting for the right time...
"It's mom, it's me!" Joyce cried out and Will suddenly gasped for air as his eyes opened wide with trepidation.

~§~

Joyce and Will left and got into the car leaving Violet, Dustin, Max, Lucas and Mike behind.
"Okay that totally freaked me out, did that not freak you guys out?" Max broke the silence
"Two episodes in two days..."
"It's getting worse"
"Do you think it's true sight"
"What's true sight"
"Yes" Violet quickly answered having just seen all of that there was no way there were flashbacks.
"It's nothing..." Lucas answered Max's earlier question.

Eventually the five made their way home and Violet walked with Max back to Hargrove/ Mayfield house. The walk had been silent. No one has dared to speak and even when it was just Max and Violet left the two walked on without saying a word. Violet had stopped crying a while ago but her eyes were still red and puffy. As they arrived at Max's house Violet let out a shaky breath making Max turn to look at her.
"Why don't you come in and I can maybe get you some water or something" Max offered but Violet didn't know what to say. She didn't really want to go inside the house knowing Billy and Vikki would be in there but at the same time she needed to sit down and collect her thoughts.

Before she knew what she was doing Max had opened the door and was guiding her to sit down on the couch whilst and then she disappeared to get some water. When Max returned she gave Violet a weak smile which Violet returned.
"I'm sorry" Violet's voice crocked. "You probably think I'm a wus. It's just hard sewing Will go through that I mean he's basically my family- they all are and after last year-" Violet trailed off knowing she shouldn't tell Max about last year without the party's permission.
"No not at all. I think your extremely brave" Violet couldn't help but smile at her fellow red heads words
" thank you max"
"Maxine. Where have you been you little shit. It shouldn't take that long to skate from school to ho-" Billy stopped as he entered to from and saw a red eyed Violet sat on the family couch with a glass of water in her hands.
"Sparky? What are you doing here?" He asked clearly surprised any the girls presence
"I-I just came in to get some water but I'm going now. Thanks Max your a good friend." Violet stood up giving Max a hug then turned to Billy giving him a short smile.