Dig Dug

.•.

When Billy woke up he was initially confused to why he was in the back of his camaro with Violet lying on top of him but then memories came flashing back of the two in compromising positions

When Billy woke up he was initially confused to why he was in the back of his camaro with Violet lying on top of him but then memories came flashing back of the two in compromising positions. He couldn't deny the sexual chemistry that was between the two but he felt something more. It was like they were opposite ends of magnets- they were always attracted to each other and he could help but gravitate towards her. It was a scary feeling. Billy had never been in love before so he didn't know what it felt like. He didn't know if he loved Violet- he just knew he wanted to protect her no matter what. Suddenly he felt Violet starting to wake up as her body shuffled around and her eye lids fluttered before fully opening.

Violet was extremely hot. She could feel herself burning up causing her to wake. When she opened her eyes she was extremely disoriented until she turned her head to the boy with a mullet.
"Oh god" she muttered managing to pull herself of his body. She looked at his face which of course already had his signature smirk on it
"Oh god" she said even louder this time.
"Morning sparky" Billy almost whispered sending shivers down Violets spine.
"It's so hot in here" Violet mumbled before grabbing her tee- shirt that had been chucked to the front of the car and quickly putting it on.
"This" Violet started pointing between the two. "This can not- will not happen again. Got it?"
"Sure..."

~§~

"Okay that can't happen again" Violet strongly said as she rolled herself off Billy's sweaty body and to the other side of his bed...

The two had gone back to Billy's to try and get the last bits of the biology project done considering Susan and Neil were out all day but things had escalated yet again.
"That's what you said last time. And the time before that. And then the time before tha-"
"Okay okay I get it" Violet snapped causing Billy to let out a deep chuckle as he propped himself up on his elbow so he could look down on Violet.
"What?" She mumbled feeling his intense gaze
"I don't see why this has to end"
"Because I'm not a slut that just sleeps around" Violet was quick to respond
"What if I said I wouldn't tell anyone" Billy slowly said as he trailed his hand up and down Violets legs
"How do I know I can trust you not to tell anyone"
"You don't... your just going to have to take a risk" Billy said leaning down to place soft kisses on her neck
"So just to be clear... we are not dating. We are like friends with benefits?" Violet asked
"Well minus the friends bit" Billy joked making Violet slap him on the head
"Okay okay I was joking" he quickly retreated his last statement. "So you willing to take a chance on me?"

"Yes"

~§~

Violet had managed to persuade Billy to get out of bed so he could take Max to the arcade so the three were now coming to a stop and Max was quick to get out of the car.
"If your not out in a hour..." Billy said looking at his step sister
"Yeah yeah I'm walking home, I know" Max said, bored of always been threatened
"Hey watch the attitude shit bird" Billy spat before driving off. Violet crawled into the front seat and noticed how tense Billy was
"I don't see why you give her such a hard time" she started but Billy didn't reply and the silence became overwhelming
"Make a right here" Violet said causing Billy to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.
"Why-"
"Just make a right" Violet softly sighed " carry straight on and then pull up to that park"