Mad Max Part 2

.•.

Violet was in a rage after her run in withe the mysterious new boy

Violet was in a rage after her run in withe the mysterious new boy. So when she came charging down the school halls her friends instantly knew something was wrong. Her friends where a odd bunch of people. They were all very different people.

There was Mary- your typical 'girl next door' she is very sweet and devoted to her studies making her introverted and extremely shy when it came to socialising with new people. However when she is with her friends there is no holding her back and she is always, ALWAYS right. Marcus Fuller was the 'class clown' always making people laugh. He was also a massive jock, loved all sport and was good at every sport making the other boys extremely jealous of him and his good looks. However he was surprisingly a very good listener and wise with his friends. The last of all Violets best friend : Jane. Violet loved Jane the most as she was the most like her- confident, sure of her self not to mention they shared most classes and were both cheerleaders. Jane was snappy and came across arrogant and cocky to others that didn't know her as well. You would think that people like this couldn't be in a friendship group but you would be wrong. They throughly enjoyed each others company and it was their differences that brought them together.

"Woah what's got you in a stump V?" Marcus laughed as he saw his ginger friend raging up to them.
"Some new jerk just almost hit me with his camaro and then blamed it on me!" Violet tried to stay calm as she explained to situation
"Is he hot then?" Jane asked with a smirk on her face.
"Jane" Marcus interrupted
"Oh come on it's just a question Mazz... I'm sure he's not as good looking as you are" she cooed over at him and in response he rolled his eyes
"Is he good looking then?" Mary further questioned earning a confused glance from all her friends at her interest in the new boys looks.
"Why do you all care so much" Marcus shot back defensively
"Jesus calm your tits Marcus" Jane sassed
"Oh my god just tell us if you thought he was good looking already" Mary demanded having had enough of hearing her friends bicker over the situation
" Fine! He was...." Violet wanted to say insanely hot and possibly a fallen angel, one of God's finest works but she stopped her self when she remembered how mad he got her " alright I guess" she finished off
"Just alright?" Jane countered

Just as Violet was about to respond the bell rang so her Marcus and Jane started heading off for their first lesson: biology. Violet walked a little behind the two taking notice on how they interacted. It was clear that they had feelings for each other but their stupid pride got in the way of letting each other know. Violet has talked to both of them about how they felt towards one another and although Jane just denies it and try's to change the subject on to the supposed 'sexual chemistry' between her and Steve Harrington- which was a lie and Marcus actually drunkenly admitted that he really liked the girl but didn't want to ruin the friendship dynamic so would never admit to said feeling. But Violet thought this was all bullshit because it was as clear as day that the two were soulmates.

~§~

Five minutes into the lesson the door slammed open and in strolled the boy dressed in denim from this morning.
"Everyone this is Billy Hargrove. He transferred here from California" Mr.Miller informed the class. Billy's blue eyes roamed the room and ultimately landing on Violet's brown ones. As the two stared each other down Mr.Miller told Billy to take the empty seat diagonal from her own. As he strolled to his seat he never broke eye contact and neither did she- Violet was never one to back down. Only when he was out of sight and behind her did she regain focus on the class but couldn't help but feel eyes burning into the back of her head.