Chapter Four

That evening the Starks through a feast to welcome us to their home, my hand maiden dressed me in a beautiful black dress, it showed off my shoulders and showed my figure beautifully, slightly exposing every details of my body while also giving me a sense of grace. My hand maiden curled my hair slightly while I placed my mother's necklace around my neck, it was the symbol of her house, Frey. Yes my mother was Lord Frey's youngest sister, the only beautiful child the Frey's had made, thank the gods for that.

Once I was ready for the feast I walked into my fathers chambers, " Father are you ready?" " Almost, just fixing my belt" he said as he placed his belt in place. " There all done" he turned and smiled at me " You look beautiful" " Thank you father" I smiled back. " Come here" I walked into his room and stood before him " Are you absolutely sure you are ready for marriage? We can wait a year or two if you'd like" " I'm perfectly fine with it father, the hardest part of it will be that I'll no longer be living at my home or with you" " I know my dear, but you'll learn to grow to it, besides we are neighbouring houses, I'm not too far away" he smiled at me as he put his finger under my chin " I love you Rana" " I love you too father".

Father linked his arm with mine and we headed down to the feast together, we walked through the doors and sat at the table with the Stark family. Lord and Lady Stark sat together with my father to Lord Stark's right, then it was Robb, myself, Sansa, Arya, Bran, Jon and Ramsay, with little Rickon next to Lady Stark. " Welcome Lord Bolton, Lady Bolton" Lord Stark welcomed us as he stood up " As we all know, a feast such as this can mean one thing and one thing only. House Stark and House Bolton will be joined together through the marriage of Lord Robb Stark and Lady Rana Bolton!" Lord Stark announced to his people, everyone cheered in response.

" I can't believe I'm going to have a sister" Sansa squealed, " Sansa you have a sister" " A sister I actually like" she scoffed. I giggled as I looked at the girls " Well I can't wait to have a little sister to talk with" I smiled at Sansa as I touched her hand, making her smile " And a sister I can trick people with, as well as train with" I smirked at Arya as she gave me a big smile " I like this one" she said making the table laugh. " I can't wait to be married to an intelligent, beautiful woman" Robb smiled at me, making me blush. I looked across the table to Jon and smiled " I also can't wait to have a brother I can talk to" Jon got shy " I, I'm just a bastard my lady, surely you'd prefer the company of another" " Absolutely not, I'd love nothing more than to spend time with my new big brother" I saw Ramsay glaring at me from the corner of my eye.

He stared down at his place " It will be so sad to see you go dear sister, I myself will lose my good friend and companying" I looked at Ramsay, " Sorry brother". " Least you'll have your house to yourself, you won't have to share it with so many siblings" Bran said " Yes that is true, however when you spend your whole life growing up with someone, you get attached and losing that person is like losing apart of yourself" Ramsay stared at me " And losing a sibling you love so much, especially when she's your only one, is lonely". After a few hours of eating and drinking I finally decided it was time to call it a night, I dismissed myself I went to my chambers, locking the door before dressing for bed and sleeping.

We discussed wedding details the next morning at breakfast, which made Sansa excited but everyone else bored. Lady Stark and I actually got quiet a lot discussed at breakfast, we already agreed on the day, the food for the feast, the colour scheme, the entertainment and the guest list. " Now all we need is your dress, and to send the Northern houses their invitations and we shall be ready" Lady Stark smiled at me " And for the men to do their small part" " Like that will happen" she smirked as I giggled with her.

Lady Stark and I met with the tailor and I described the type of dress I wanted as they drew out a scetch of what the dress would look like and I loved it. They started straight away as we told them I would be married in a few days time.