Chapter five

After spending so much time with Lady Stark and so many handmaidens I told them I'd like to take a rest in my chambers, to which Lady Stark agreed, I smiled and thanked her before heading to my chambers. I opened the door and walked in only to have the door slammed shut. I jumped out of my skin and turned around to see Ramsay standing at the door, staring at the ground, " So your going to marry the big Lord Stark" " Yes brother, it is my duty" " Duty?" He spat, " Your duty is to be with me" he snapped as his eyes went from the floor to me. He walked over to me as I walked backwards, but stopped at the bed, he stared down at me as I looked at him frightened, " You even expose your body to him" he said as he looked down my neck to my slightly exposed breasts. " Robb hasn't seen-" " Don't lie!" He shouted making me jump " Has he already fucked you?" I shook my head no " He is a man of tradition" " Good, so he will not touch your body" Ramsay muttered as his fingers grazed against my neck down to the top of my breasts " Not yet" I whispered as a tear fell down my cheek.

" Are you scared of me sister?" He asked gently stroking my face " Yes" " Good, because if I were you, I wouldn't get too use to Robb being  your husband" he leaned in close to my ear " Because soon enough it will be my cock fucking you however and whenever I want" he said as he squeezed my hips " Best get use to liking it bloody rough" he said before leaving my chambers. I fell back and sat on my bed as tears poured down my face, what the hell is wrong with you Ramsay, you bastard.

After making myself look decent and making sure I didn't look like I had being crying, I made my way down to lunch with the Stark's, " So how is the planning going?" Ned Stark asked " We are almost finished, we have everything being prepared, her dress is being made as we speak and our hands are writing the invitations, we shall send them in the next hour". " Everything is running smoothly, good" " I just need to get the Bolton house cloak for you now my love, I shall send a man to fetch it in the morn". " And we too are having the Stark house cloak washed" " Now Ramsay, you need to wear your best clothes to this wedding, I want everything to be perfect for your sister, and if you do anything" " I swear father, I have no intent on ruining my beloved sisters big day" he smirked at me.  Ramsay you cruel bastard what have you got planned.