Fragment 14 - Beast Slayer, Musashi

"If you thought yall were going to get away with using my name for fake stories, then you were wrong. Because I'm here to clear it!" Said the thief.

"Hah? Clear it? After what you did to us? Don't joke around with me," the one named 'Vivi' didn't have a friendly look in her eyes, "you stole from the wrong group. That's that. I would've hoped you learned your lesson to not mess with us."

"Sadly, I'm not the type to turn and run with my tail between my legs. I just wanted to politely ask of you to not mention my name in your—ahem, excuse my language— half-assed stories."

Yikes. She just said a bad word. I only came here because I was curious but...things might get worse around here...Young Haru followed the scent of the thief to their current location. Hoping he wouldn't be found out as he hid within the dense fog.

"Is that so? Well we aren't just going to stop, it might as well come with a price~" Vivi drew her dagger.

Ugh, I really don't want to fight right now— Then the thief's ears twitched. Footsteps...no.

With the thief's weapon not drawn yet, Vivi took the opportunity to strike. However, the thief successfully manuvered behind Vivi to slash at an enemy that jumped out of no where.

"HAAAAPH!" in a single hit, the monster shattered. However...

"THERE'S MORE!" Yelled Haru.

He showed up from the fog and launched his lance, piercing three enemies like a skewer.

These frog-like enemies were raiding the area that they were in. They inflict 'poison', and would drain the HP of players if they touched the purple sludge bomb released from the frog's mouth.

Vivi's group screamed as they were attacked, the thief on the other hand tried to fend off the monsters as best as she could.

This is my chance! Vivi aimed her dagger at the thief and successfully inflicted damage to her.

"Y-You—" the swordsman's HP turned yellow.

"This is what you get! You'll die here!" Vivi's eyes went insane. After stabbing her, a weird phenomenon occurred to her cursor.

The cursor that was always green, now turned orange.

W-Wha...from green...to orange... Haru was baffled, but he couldn't let his eyes wander as he was also fighting the horde of monsters.

The orange cursored player left the vicinity along with her party, leaving the Cinnamon-scented thief and Haru to fend off the horde.

"Damn! Are you kidding me?!" Complained the thief as she slashed another enemy.

My HP's already down to half...that stupid bitch!

"I know you're probably upset right now, but we've got a bigger problem!" Haru yelled.

"That's for pointing that out, kid! And why the hell are you here? Don't tell me you follow me!"

"What if—HAAAAPH!" he was distracted but he managed to reply, "I said 'Yes'?"

"Tch—" she wasn't having it.

I'm going to get through this alive, and smack that red-head when I see her! Outraged, the thief slashed at the enemies in front of her, leaving her back wide open.

Is she trying to kill herself?! She's going on a rampage.

It was like watching a scene from a movie. A swordsman taking on multiple enemies, not worried about their current condition. A YOLO moment.